Groups
    EXPIRED

New Vauxhall Corsa

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can bet the best deal on a new Vauxhall Corsa?

I'm looking for one that is either 1.0/1.2 litres, in sapphire black, and manual. I'm not too bothered about other features.

Any recommendations?

Thank you!

7 Comments

Just so you know with that sized engine this car seriously underperforms, especially with a passenger.

Original Poster

Even with a 1.2litre?

bigfoot100

Just so you know with that sized engine this car seriously underperforms, … Just so you know with that sized engine this car seriously underperforms, especially with a passenger.

my lass has the 1 litre - it doesn't set the world alight but it's still well able to keep up speed on the motorway.

horses for courses though

shyam

Even with a 1.2litre?

You may find it ok, it's not too bad when you get going it's just speeding up feels quite sluggish and doesnt like carry luggage a great deal under acceleration. If you can cope with that I quite like the car, just imo would like to see it with a 1.4l. Just thought I would give you my opinion so that you are not left disappointed.

Original Poster

Thanks - it's for me and my 19 year old son so it can't be more than 1.2!

does it have to be brand new? have a look at astonvauxhall.co.uk they do some good deals on 2-3 yr old corsas, i just got my 1.4l 07 reg there

Autotrader is good, I found my current car on there!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 global version.11
      2. Tumble Dryer request12
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 833
      4. Car MOT22

See more discussions