**New** Virgin Media V+ Box!!!

Hi not sure if this is the right place to post this, please move if not. Just had Virgin Media out to repair signal problem with box, turned out to be a faulty box. While engineer was there he told me that the end of this month V+ boxes were being replaced with a new V+ box, virgin has developed with samsung. Its gonna have a 1TB hard drive, 6 tuners (yes 6), Hdmi and scart will both work at the same time allowing hd and video sender to be used together, and a USB port with leads and software to allow recordings to be transferred off the Hard drive, amongst other new changes, and apparently scart will be able to show some kind of upscaled to near HD video.
Engineer said that there waiting for sky to release their new Sky+ box, with only one change a 1TB hard drive, and still only 2 tuners. Once sky have released this Virgin will release there box straight away. Upgrading current V+ customers for free with no extra monthly charges.
Thought i'd warn you just in case Sky start trying to tie current Sky+ customers back into contracts with their new box.

11 Comments

scart connections can't upscale and they'll charge a bomb for the box

This is a TIP, not a DEAL

Sounds good, almost too good. You sure he wasn't a BS merchant?!!

Original Poster

I did say it might not be the right place to put it sorry, and its not upscaling to HD just as close as they can get.

if this is ture its hot also you say ,
USB port with leads and software to allow recordings to be transferred off the Hard drive
will it be possable to put it on a pc so i can burn them??

do you have a photo of th front and back of it and a photo of th remote??

Banned

6 tuners? WTF would you want 6 tuners for? Find this very very hard to believe.

thedrisback;7754661

do you have a photo of th front and back of it and a photo of th remote??

He was told by an engineer. How would he get pictures???

deathtrap3000;7754713

He was told by an engineer. How would he get pictures???

lol i tought he said he had one pmsl

Highly unlikely, why would an engineer know first and why would they give this (highly expensive) box out for free, doesnt really make any business sense

the porter;7754575

eurosport hd will be on in april as well

eurosport hd is already broadcasting
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
    2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions