Expired

New washing machine needed

2 replies
Found 10th Feb 2007
I'm looking for a new washing machine, I have had 2 Candy's so far in 14 years and I am wondering should I get another or are there better ones out there. I want a 6kg drum and the best spin possible. Any colour - anyone got any advice?

Thanks for your help

3 Comments

Bosch is always my advice..I speak from personal experience of excellent build quality and reliability...they also come with a 2 year warranty.

In my opinion you can't beat Miele for any household appliance.....they are more expensive than most but the build quality and reliability are second to none.
At the moment they are offering free 10 year parts and labour cover on selected machines.....now thats pretty good by anyones standards.

miele.co.uk/

pricerunner.co.uk/hom…ahw

Here's a start for you......but i would say, do your research for prices and go into a major electrical store like Apollo and HAGGLE.....it works....

:thumbsup:

I've got a Bosch Classixx 1200 and it's been fantastic, had it 18 months now and can't sing it's praises enough. My friend bought one last week on my advice from Apollo for £299 (slightly reduced) but it was the 1400. Before that I had one from MFI which cost me a fortune and was absolutely rubbish, the clothes always came out like creased rags but on this one they hardly need an iron.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Charge Back From A Betting Account22
    2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch11

See more discussions