NEW! Win SEGA Superstars Tennis DS game by entering Littlesheepy and hodsey77 's fo.lk competition + with LOTS of other prizes!

Competition Closed

14 Comments

lazy link???

Original Poster

trego37;8115140

lazy link???

Don't think i'm allowed to post it sorry. Think it has to be another member. Please feel free and you'll get an extra entry

good luck reaching 100 individual comments

trego37;8115182

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/632804/win-littlesheepy-and-hodsey77-have-?t=632804

OMG thats the first time Ive done that didn't realise it was so easy haha

Original Poster

MarzBarz;8115163

good luck reaching 100 individual comments

Thanks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed We've got a week or so yet! Come on people!!!!

Original Poster

trego37;8115192

OMG thats the first time Ive done that didn't realise it was so easy haha

Go you!!! Any chance of a link to the fo.lk ones? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Due to the nature of how this competition is going, i think me and Hodsey agree we won't be posting anything to do with fo.lk competetions on HUKD anymore. We're still honouring our prize giveaways, so if you've entered or are still entering for that elsewhere, great. Keep up the good work! But there'll be no more misc threads/competetions, sorry guys.

littlesheepy;8122027

Due to the nature of how this competition is going, i think me and Hodsey … Due to the nature of how this competition is going, i think me and Hodsey agree we won't be posting anything to do with fo.lk competetions on HUKD anymore. We're still honouring our prize giveaways, so if you've entered or are still entering for that elsewhere, great. Keep up the good work! But there'll be no more misc threads/competetions, sorry guys.

Me too :thumbsup:

Banned

Me 2 - whats open is open, but i wont post any more (and more were planned)

littlesheepy;8122027

Due to the nature of how this competition is going, i think me and Hodsey … Due to the nature of how this competition is going, i think me and Hodsey agree we won't be posting anything to do with fo.lk competetions on HUKD anymore. We're still honouring our prize giveaways, so if you've entered or are still entering for that elsewhere, great. Keep up the good work! But there'll be no more misc threads/competetions, sorry guys.

Shame that, is it too late to enter your comp?:?

Original Poster

transit;8122056

Shame that, is it too late to enter your comp?:?

You can still enter the original competitions for gaming stuff and the amazon voucher and i'll be giving this game away in another fashion instead of on HUKD :thumbsup:

littlesheepy;8122275

You can still enter the original competitions for gaming stuff and the … You can still enter the original competitions for gaming stuff and the amazon voucher and i'll be giving this game away in another fashion instead of on HUKD :thumbsup:

Its ok i wouldnt kick you while you're down, cheers anyway:thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;8122292

Its ok i wouldnt kick you while you're down, cheers anyway:thumbsup:

Cheers :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
    4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions