Groups
    EXPIRED

New Wok!

Looking for a (Cheapish!) Stainless steel Wok. Am sure I have seen one about before Christmas (Tesco / Matalan / **********) but can't find the one I want!

Any suggestions would be appreacited.

6 Comments

Hi mate,

Have you tried your local chinese supermarket?

That's where I get all my woks from...and they are cheap! And they are what the restaurants on the whole use.

Try Hoo-Hing or Wing Yip?

]http//ww…uk/ think P&P is about £4.50.

yeah wingyip do them online, i personally always prefer to pay abit more, i got a top of the range one from typhoon think it was about £35-40 and i've had it nearly 5 years now and use it every other day and its still in perfect condition.

We bought a RRP £70 frying pan from TK Maxx for a third of the price and they also had a large range of woks. Unfortunately, with TK Maxx it usually depends how big your local store is, for it have a wide choice.

Morrisons are doing a cheap wok with chopsticks/chinese bowls/utensils for about a £10 for chinese new year, bought one 2 years ago, still use it

Welcome to HUKD kinkymalinky.:) Sounds like a good deal at Morrisons.:thumbsup:

palspal

Welcome to HUKD kinkymalinky.:) Sounds like a good deal at … Welcome to HUKD kinkymalinky.:) Sounds like a good deal at Morrisons.:thumbsup:

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent 4k TV on a budget22
      2. Legal advice11
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 845
      4. Sky broadband cancel notice period.44

See more discussions