New womens' parking bays announced

Tesco are the first to provide a 'Women Only' parking zone which was implemented today at its Slough store, So far, the feedback has been very positive.
See next post

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/8-2.jpg

Lmao!!

When i clicked i expected to see extra wide spaces................. but this was even better

women aren't good at parkign cause men tell us that 5inches is really 10!!!,

just for the record my dad says i'm brilliant at parking!!!

kate50dadford;3134734

women aren't good at parkign cause men tell us that 5inches is really … women aren't good at parkign cause men tell us that 5inches is really 10!!!, just for the record my dad says i'm a brilliant parker!!!!

PEN???

Banned

steevieboy4u;3134722

When i clicked i expected to see extra wide spaces................. but … When i clicked i expected to see extra wide spaces................. but this was even better

same lol

thanks, i'd forgotten where i'd parked!

kate50dadford;3134734

women aren't good at parkign cause men tell us that 5inches is really … women aren't good at parkign cause men tell us that 5inches is really 10!!!, just for the record my dad says i'm a brilliant parker!!!!

he doesn't lie when he tells you about his pen.is either?

LOL! Ya nearly made me wee meself with laughter! :lol:

Ok, not quite but it was very funny nonetheless...

I was laughing even before I got to the post.

lol very good

My local store has had this feature since it opened, well the woman drivers seem to think so .:)

Banned

kate50dadford;3134734

Nooooo, he said you have a brilliant parker......he means your coat silly :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523388
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846049
    3. What an absolute disgrace1942
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917247

See more discussions