Groups
    EXPIRED

New xbox 360 cheapest instore deals

Banned
    Well my 360 finally died on me after 2 years, so i'm going to buy a new one today anyone seen any deals around whilst you've been shopping?

i've got about £180 for a console as i already have loads of games so wont really need a bundle with games p.s i live in the newcastle area if that helps, thanks in advance and rep will be left.

15 Comments

Banned

What version did u have before?

Just wondering if it does have the HDD is that still ok? Then u can get the arcade

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2342710

What version did u have before?Just wondering if it does have the HDD is … What version did u have before?Just wondering if it does have the HDD is that still ok? Then u can get the arcade

i have the premium and hard drive still working just the console wont read games anymore so do you think it would be best to get the arcade then?

Banned

Well I'd go for the Arcade...its got all the functions (as far as I know) minus the HDD...(About £150 I think)....its HDMI compatible, wireless controller etc
    So go for the arcade, shove the HDD in and you should have everything back inc all game saves etc....you'll just need to pair your old controllers with the new unit

No point in buying premium again as you have the HDD, so the only other otion is the Elite, which comes down to you

I'd also say cannibalise the old one....sell everything you can from it to get some money back....you should get about £30 just for the power brick and then sell the knackered unit on ebay for spares/repairs

OR you could try and get it repaired...up to you

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2342904

Well I'd go for the Arcade...its got all the functions (as far as I know) … Well I'd go for the Arcade...its got all the functions (as far as I know) minus the HDD...(About £150 I think)....its HDMI compatible, wireless controller etcSo go for the arcade, shove the HDD in and you should have everything back inc all game saves etc....you'll just need to pair your old controllers with the new unitNo point in buying premium again as you have the HDD, so the only other otion is the Elite, which comes down to youI'd also say cannibalise the old one....sell everything you can from it to get some money back....you should get about £30 just for the power brick and then sell the knackered unit on ebay for spares/repairsOR you could try and get it repaired...up to you

hmm good advice, but i was thinking if i buy the new premium for say £179.99 sell my old power brick / hard drive for £30-£35 each that means i would have got a new premium for around £110 :-D

Rep left

Banned

Arcade is £150....so your paying £30 extra for the HDD which is about what they sell for.....Which u already have......You might make a fiver if your lucky, but you have to consider postage and paypal fees

You can still sell the power brick for that much so you'll be getting cash back from that so will still end up around £115....so its exactly the same as doing it the other way

You can also sell component cable, wired headset etc too

Original Poster Banned

i have a chatpad with headset so might sell that too lol bringing the console down to around £100 lol and say £4 for the 1 month live ha ha

Banned

Genious_Gamer360;2343031

i have a chatpad with headset so might sell that too lol bringing the … i have a chatpad with headset so might sell that too lol bringing the console down to around £100 lol and say £4 for the 1 month live ha ha

I'd probably buy the chatpad to be honest.....don't need headset but want chatpad

But you see what I mean about there being no need to buy the premium??
    Need to get a few more opinions on this I think, but I honestly think there is no reason as its not gonna change the cost at all and u run the risk of losing more your way

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2343068

I'd probably buy the chatpad to be honest.....don't need headset but want … I'd probably buy the chatpad to be honest.....don't need headset but want chatpadBut you see what I mean about there being no need to buy the premium??Need to get a few more opinions on this I think, but I honestly think there is no reason as its not gonna change the cost at all and u run the risk of losing more your way

how much you thinking of paying? and i'll set up a fs thread later on tonight if your interested

Banned

Genious_Gamer360;2343092

how much you thinking of paying? and i'll set up a fs thread later on … how much you thinking of paying? and i'll set up a fs thread later on tonight if your interested

Don't know mate...one went the other day for about £12 on here and I missed out

Someone selling them new for £18.50 on Playtrade curently as full set, but I'd only want pad as have wireless headset

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2343145

Don't know mate...one went the other day for about £12 on here and I … Don't know mate...one went the other day for about £12 on here and I missed outSomeone selling them new for £18.50 on Playtrade curently as full set, but I'd only want pad as have wireless headset

could do the chatpad for £14 let me know if your interested and i'll set up a FS thread

Banned

Genious_Gamer360;2343188

could do the chatpad for £14 let me know if your interested and i'll set … could do the chatpad for £14 let me know if your interested and i'll set up a FS thread

Paypal & delivered? If so deal

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2343207

Paypal & delivered? If so deal

paypal and delivered :thumbsup:

now i need to try and sell the heaadset

so should i set up the fs thread??

Banned

Genious_Gamer360;2343222

paypal and delivered :thumbsup:now i need to try and sell the heaadsetso … paypal and delivered :thumbsup:now i need to try and sell the heaadsetso should i set up the fs thread??

But yeah I'll take the chatpad then dude
    Think they are about £8 brand new as a guide (Headset I mean!) :thumbsup:

why dont you phone microsoft and see if they will repair your old console for free, I have just sent mine to be repaired (2.5 years old) and you only have to send the console back - no power leads, hdd or original box - might be worth a try but depends on wet the problem is if they will repair it free or not

Banned

cat74;2348878

why dont you phone microsoft and see if they will repair your old console … why dont you phone microsoft and see if they will repair your old console for free, I have just sent mine to be repaired (2.5 years old) and you only have to send the console back - no power leads, hdd or original box - might be worth a try but depends on wet the problem is if they will repair it free or not

Thats only for 3 red rings mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?33
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.610
      3. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?44
      4. DVD storage45

See more discussions