Groups

New Xbox dashboard

does anyone know what time roughly the update will take place? thanks rep will be left

14 Comments

It'll probably be midnight American time. Not sure what time that is here though, 8am maybe?

Original Poster

Thanks hun, will let the OH know

Banned

SteJosh;3502947

10AM :pyou get to make a cool avatar :)heres mine … 10AM :pyou get to make a cool avatar :)heres mine http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/stejosh/avatar-body.png

Thats one sexy avy man

agreed..... she so hot.

ODB_69;3503094

Thats one sexy avy man

Would be if the pinks matched. Also if they let me add some stockings. Its a granny ho lol.

Banned

SteJosh;3503118

Would be if the pinks matched. Also if they let me add some stockings. … Would be if the pinks matched. Also if they let me add some stockings. Its a granny ho lol.

loooool

How come you got the update early anyway? got ur message but not been on much

btw...got back up to Act 4 yesterday WOOP WOOP

ODB_69;3503127

looooolHow come you got the update early anyway? got ur message but not … looooolHow come you got the update early anyway? got ur message but not been on muchbtw...got back up to Act 4 yesterday WOOP WOOP

Act 4? bet your doing it on noob mode right?

and i applied for the beta and got in on the 2nd wave of invites.

Banned

SteJosh;3503141

Act 4? bet your doing it on noob mode right?and i applied for the beta … Act 4? bet your doing it on noob mode right?and i applied for the beta and got in on the 2nd wave of invites.

Yeah flew through it on casual so now I'm back at Act 4 I can go back to Hardcore....well annoying though..cannot understand why it cant find the save file when I could find it on the HDD!:x still got all the achievements etc though?!

Complete it then I will get GOW2

Well my xbox died on friday so I wont get to see the new update for a while, its getting collected by UPS tomorrow

Installed it on mine, all looking very slick, and loving the option of installing games onto HD which I was most eager for.

However one major disappointment, and still one I can't understand, DIVX STILL is only supported through video library, doesn't work through Windows Media Extender...really was hoping they would fix that with downloadable codecs, silly really and a wasted opportunity.

Banned

cicobuff;3504829

Installed it on mine, all looking very slick, and loving the option of … Installed it on mine, all looking very slick, and loving the option of installing games onto HD which I was most eager for.However one major disappointment, and still one I can't understand, DIVX STILL is only supported through video library, doesn't work through Windows Media Extender...really was hoping they would fix that with downloadable codecs, silly really and a wasted opportunity.

How long does download take?

Admin

Locked this one, continue chat in thread above please.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Boxes for moving house?66
    2. Competitions on HUKD712
    3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
    4. word survey1316

See more discussions