New Xbox One S Bundle(s) Announced (1TB)

Major Nelson tweeted that there will be 2 new 1tb bundles:

One with Forza Horizon 3 (can't find in the uk store)

One with Halo Wars 2-£299.99 (Pre-Order 17/2)

Link to Major Nelson Page/announcement

10 Comments

Banned

It's amazing really. Release the xbox 1 and make a fortune. Release the Xbox 1 TB and make a fortune. Make new slimmer model and repeat, make a fortune X)

MrScotchBonnet

It's amazing really. Release the xbox 1 and make a fortune. Release the … It's amazing really. Release the xbox 1 and make a fortune. Release the Xbox 1 TB and make a fortune. Make new slimmer model and repeat, make a fortune X)

Good business

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

It's amazing really. Release the xbox 1 and make a fortune. Release the … It's amazing really. Release the xbox 1 and make a fortune. Release the Xbox 1 TB and make a fortune. Make new slimmer model and repeat, make a fortune X)

Same could be said for PS4

the digital version of halo wars 2 you get with one of the bundles is worth around £60 - £65 alone so £300 isnt a bad price, especially if you can be bothered to sell off the code

Editor

Not sure why he bothers Tweeting these, although I guess the awareness needs to start from somewhere. If they were actually Limited Editions then I could understand. Cheers for the heads up though, Nathan.

Just to add, for anybody on the shop about for a Xbox One S. Amazon.es currently have it for £226 delivered.

Editor

BuzzDuraband

Just to add, for anybody on the shop about for a Xbox One S. Amazon.es … Just to add, for anybody on the shop about for a Xbox One S. Amazon.es currently have it for £226 delivered.

Sorry. 1TB.

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband

Not sure why he bothers Tweeting these, although I guess the awareness … Not sure why he bothers Tweeting these, although I guess the awareness needs to start from somewhere. If they were actually Limited Editions then I could understand. Cheers for the heads up though, Nathan.Just to add, for anybody on the shop about for a Xbox One S. Amazon.es currently have it for £226 delivered.

To be honest, I think they're just bundling any MS studio game(s) with an xbox now, obviously it's a bit late to do a FH3 limited edition console, but they could of done one for halo, slightly off point, I wonder where they pick the colours for their controllers (non of the 'new' ones are that nice imo)

Banned

BuzzDuraband

Not sure why he bothers Tweeting these,

Because he's a corporate clown and his boss probably told him to

Banned

I really wish they would just release a 1 or 2tb S in Black! I don't want white, or red or other colours, just black to match all the other stuff under my tv!

Original Poster

Marcoos

I really wish they would just release a 1 or 2tb S in Black! I don't want … I really wish they would just release a 1 or 2tb S in Black! I don't want white, or red or other colours, just black to match all the other stuff under my tv!

The closest you're gonna get would be to order a dbrand skin, but it doesn't cover it all (the fan area would still be white)
dbrand.com/sho…ins
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions