Groups
    EXPIRED

New Years Away...

Hey everyone. Im after a holiday, around 30th Dec til 3rd Jan which is cheap (around about the 300 mark for 2 people) and not sure how to go about it as ive never booked a holiday!

Ive checked lastminute out but has anyone got any got ideas, links or other sites?

Im thinking Edinburgh, Paris or a european country eurostar or plane is fine. Theres a few on there but I havent the cash to book just yet.

Tis a surprise christmas pressie for my baby so any help is appreciated.

Cheers!:-D

7 Comments

You've never booked a holiday ??

try [url]www.teletextholidays.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

Never. Im 22 and only got my passport this August!

Ive had a look on teletext but theres so much to choose. Its all very confusing. :geek:

Well tell me what type of thing your looking for (action, boozing, relaxing etc) & I'll take a look for you !

Original Poster

Basically a boozy, relaxed new years. I was thinking perhaps Prague today as its pretty cheap beer out there so i hear. Ill check through last minute again and see what I can find. Got paid today so should be able to afford something now.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Or Amsterdam im thinking now. Best prices are sort of 400 at the mo. Anything cheaper?

The cheapest & best way to do the dam is to book your flights firstly through easyjet around £105 for 2 people return. The sooner the better as they will be cheaper. The best place to stay although it is around £60 a night (for two of course) is the [url]www.amstel-botel.nl[/url] you can book directly from the botel itself as soon as you look online anywhere else its around £100 per night. The hotel is right in the center of Amsterdam on the river amstel 2 minuits from the centraal train station so you can grt off the plane jump on the train then walk to your hotel (save on taxis) i have done this trip around 6 times in the last 3 years you will not get a better deal in the dam in such a good position. Ive tried other hotels & they are more expensive/not as good position. If you need anymore info just ask. PS dont forget to vist the bushdoctor he is on the amstel 2 he he..

travelzoo.co.uk might be worth a look.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened44
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD511
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?45
      4. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed11

See more discussions