New Years Eve in New York

I've been looking online for an Event on NYE in New York, I can't really see anything that's stood out.

Has anyone been in NY for this period, is there a hidden secret event thats just not google friendly ?

I'm not really into standing around in crowds, or heavy drinking so guess just looking for something like a meal with drinks perhaps.

Anyone? much appreciated

8 Comments

Been there, it cold, no toilet, long wait for a 2 song party.

Hold on for a minute.

nyctourist.com/new…htm

In my opinion, go to the Planet Hollywood party in Time Square, great views, nice meal , drinks, use of a toilet!

jellybaby22;3376499

toilets are important to you arent they?? :-DI didnt think it would be … toilets are important to you arent they?? :-DI didnt think it would be cold in new york..shows what I know though.....:roll:

Yip toilets are very important, there is a formula:

number of beers @ 500ml x Average bladder size x wind chill factor - no toilets = mess!

I waited from about 5 / 6 pm until midnight with beers and couldn't drink any more as i was about to burst! :oops:

If there was a portaloo it would be awsome!;-)

Original Poster

Thank You!
Planet Hollywood seems like the best deal so far, and or TGI's hmmm.

It's difficult to guess really, think we'll just book what seems like the best deal thanks for the links

kegan5;3376801

Thank You! Planet Hollywood seems like the best deal so far, and or TGI's … Thank You! Planet Hollywood seems like the best deal so far, and or TGI's hmmm.It's difficult to guess really, think we'll just book what seems like the best deal thanks for the links

No probs, just dont stand outside!

Think Planet Hollywood let you go out into Time square for midnight then you can go back in!
:santa:

Original Poster

Yeah, I've heard that...and that you just get squished into a pen I don't fancy being a piggy so think I'll stick to finding a good restaurant/party
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1541
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861853
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764112
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846129

See more discussions