Groups

New Years In London, Where to go??

looking to go london tommorow for new years, thing is i heard most places will be packed so bookings or tickets will be needed, so can someone tell me a place near where we should be able to get in without tickets/reservations or where i can book now? also 4 of us are 18 but 2 are 17, so cant realy go to a club for over 18's, so realy bars would be the best, any help appricated, thanks.

11 Comments

Original Poster

any one?

I was gonna ask this too. any decent clubs where you dont need advance booking. would perfer westend or somewhere playing something like RnB, hip hop

Banned

Im meant to be going rainforest cafe in central, over 18s and it costs £33 to get in

4 of us are heading down for a mad one tommorrow after work from Liverpool.

we are going the O2 to see eltons big new years bash but are looking for something to do after that as we aint got somewhere to stay hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

so.....pubs? or bars? if not its frosty jack/white lightening in a brown bag at the station!!!!! waiting for the half 8 train!!!

Original Poster

jg213;3902260

I was gonna ask this too. any decent clubs where you dont need advance … I was gonna ask this too. any decent clubs where you dont need advance booking. would perfer westend or somewhere playing something like RnB, hip hop

kcnw9;3902433

Im meant to be going rainforest cafe in central, over 18s and it costs … Im meant to be going rainforest cafe in central, over 18s and it costs £33 to get in

thats the problem, i dont want to buy 6 tickets and two of them dont get in, ahhh realy dont want to tell them they cant come.:?

hawkio;3902475

4 of us are heading down for a mad one tommorrow after work from … 4 of us are heading down for a mad one tommorrow after work from Liverpool.we are going the O2 to see eltons big new years bash but are looking for something to do after that as we aint got somewhere to stay hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaso.....pubs? or bars? if not its frosty jack/white lightening in a brown bag at the station!!!!! waiting for the half 8 train!!!

wow not bad for someone who claims they have no money or no life for the next 3 years.........

U aint got a chance of getting 2 under 18's in, sorry to say, they ID EVERYONE nowadays, !

Banned

homer_213;3903510

U aint got a chance of getting 2 under 18's in, sorry to say, they ID … U aint got a chance of getting 2 under 18's in, sorry to say, they ID EVERYONE nowadays, !

Unless the two people are girls or you get a few girls to go with them. Works a lot of the time for me and my mates:-D

im just going to a squat rave... theres quite a few 16+ nights but i think guestlist is closed for most...

kcnw9;3902433

Im meant to be going rainforest cafe in central, over 18s and it costs … Im meant to be going rainforest cafe in central, over 18s and it costs £33 to get in

Do you need to have girls with you to get in ? and is that on the door price ? the place next door will only let females or mixed griups no single males or groups

Wow, suspended.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197
      3. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66

See more discussions