Found 15th Aug 2008
Hi - Was just wondering wat the average night out in New York would cost (For those who have already been) in terms off eating then going to bars/clubs.

I'm flying next week and so I might not get my Credit Card in time so might have to take all cash - need get an idea of how much to take.

Cheers.

1. Misc
  2. New York
2 Comments

Food is relatively cheap in New York depending on what you're into and which district. Bars and clubs are roughly the same price here but you'll be paying out around 25% more for alcoholic drinks.

Dollar is getting strong again, so not a good a deal as it was last week but still pretty cool.

Original Poster

choc1969;2750673

Food is relatively cheap in New York depending on what you're into and … Food is relatively cheap in New York depending on what you're into and which district. Bars and clubs are roughly the same price here but you'll be paying out around 25% more for alcoholic drinks.Dollar is getting strong again, so not a good a deal as it was last week but still pretty cool.

Yeah noticed since a few days ago the pound has dropped loads against the dollar
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions