Groups
    EXPIRED

new york

i have been to NY several times, but i am looking for suggestions of where to take my friends as a special treat. It will be her 50th birthday - she loves food, shopping but does not drink alcohol.

I would love to take them to greenwich village at night to a piano bar and were is the best place to buy show tickets? here or over there?

we are travelling with our hubbies so nowhere too girly

thanks for your help

3 Comments

My favourite restaurant is Sea - there's one in the Meat Packing District (although my favourite is in Williamsburg, Brooklyn), it's fantastic Thai food in a stylish environment (and it's pretty good value too :-), the Meatpacking District is full of great fashion places and right there you can get onto the "The High Line" - an old abandoned elevated railroad turned into a parkland heath.

Show tickets are twice the price of here, but you can get some discount tickets at the half price booth in Times Square.

thehighline.org/ - High Line

seathainyc.com/ - Sea Thai Bistro

[url]www.meatpacking-district.com[/url] - Meatpacking District

Banned

Fast food Always loved it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{11
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32454
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047203
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7331391

See more discussions