New York and Orlando Cheap

7 replies
Found 27th Jan 2010
Where are all the silly flght prices, paid £230 last year for Orlando from Manchester and also got New York for £199, anyone seen silly prices like these anywhere, therejust doesn't seem to be anything like this in 2010, getting Orlando and New York for about £399 at the moment

7 Comments

keep waiting for a while, they should be some sales coming when BA go on strike as their popularity will go down and demand will be less

I go to florida on sunday for 7 days flights and hotel and car hire £400 each from first choice.
I thought it was good price as i could not find a flight only for less than £350

i got NY with virgin for sub £300 in there Jan sale :thumbsup: depends when your wanting to go i guess

[COLOR="Purple"]virgin are £700 + for july for orlando, hopefully they will come down![/COLOR]

[url]www.skyscanner.net[/url]

Banned

So because you got a good deal last year, you expect that they should be falling over you to offer you huge discounts again?

Original Poster

dimebars;7671313

So because you got a good deal last year, you expect that they should be … So because you got a good deal last year, you expect that they should be falling over you to offer you huge discounts again?

No dimebar, you missed the point I am meerly asking if anyone has seen any offers that are very good like what I got, im not expecting there to be offers just asking for nice people as you do on this site to see if they have seen any.

Thanks for comments!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.3438
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22
    4. School shoes - with lights33

See more discussions