Groups
    EXPIRED

New York Hotel 17th October to 20th October 2008

Hi,

Looking for a reasonably priced hotel in New York ( i know they are pricey!) on the above dates.
    Somewhere fairly central where we can reach time square and other sights fairly easy.
    Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

We are booked in the Edison hotel, located right on Times Square. We booked through a travel agent, so i can't help with prices, but it seems like a great hotel.

The Salisbury Hotel is in a brilliant location, has the biggest rooms in New York and has free (or very cheap) breakfasts.

[url]www.nycsalisbury.com[/url] or normally cheaper via [url]www.expedia.co.uk[/url] (and Quidco)

Fancy playing an reversed auction?
    priceline.com/
    and 'name your own price'

More info on ]MSE

Be aware: :!:once you make an offer, if it is accepted, it is bidding, and only after did they tell you the hotel name:!:
    But if you try 3 or more stars, in Times Square area, for a budget you are OK with, who knows, you can get a good deal.
    (only I trial per day, see MSE for a so called 'loophole')

We stayed in the Stanford last Xmas, the hotel is not flash but OK and the rates were good.
    Chose this hotel on a recommendation.

reservationpage.com/C00…asp

Try a search on sites like ]Trip Advisor or ]Venere as they'll let you search dates and you can order the results by price.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions