New York November- December??

Found 19th Jan
Hi people I'm after some advice, looking for 4-5 nights I don't mind UK airports ie Midlands London etc
2 adults maybe 4yr son?
Price depending

I'm seeing prices £2k but don't want to pay that just to get there. Any cheaper

Any advice please
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Unfortunately your always going to be looking at £400-500 person for flights to nyc unless you can fly using Norwegian from edinbrough or Gatwick with no luggage
Advice: Don’t go to New York? What’s there? A load of buildings and even more Americans that think too much of themselves. Spend the money on a trip to Switzerland and see the Alps! Far more life-affirming than breathing in pollution.

Or watch a holiday program to get the feel and pay the sum off the mortgage instead...
lockwoodisbored30 m ago

Advice: Don’t go to New York? What’s there? A load of buildings and even mo …Advice: Don’t go to New York? What’s there? A load of buildings and even more Americans that think too much of themselves. Spend the money on a trip to Switzerland and see the Alps! Far more life-affirming than breathing in pollution.Or watch a holiday program to get the feel and pay the sum off the mortgage instead...

Ignore that and get over to NYC, it's fantastic.
If you can, go the week before Thanksgiving, we found prices very cheap for hotels then. Plus you do get some pre Black Friday sales offers without the hassles.

There's plenty to do for all of you but it will be cool (if not cold) and it's nearly always windy. Personally I would try to leave my 4/5 yr old with family and go for 3-4 nights but be prepared to cram a lot in.

Have a look on the BA holiday finder.

For two of you from 24th - 28th LGW/JFK prices start from £641 each which includes BA flights and a 3 star hotel. A week later the same hotel is £770 each.
Edited by: "windym" 20th Jan
Try Norwegian Air they've not released they're flights for Nov/Dec this year but in Oct 18 you can get rtns from just over £300 (From London). So Nov/Dec will probably be about the same.
lockwoodisbored10 h, 38 m ago

Advice: Don’t go to New York? What’s there? A load of buildings and even mo …Advice: Don’t go to New York? What’s there? A load of buildings and even more Americans that think too much of themselves. Spend the money on a trip to Switzerland and see the Alps! Far more life-affirming than breathing in pollution.Or watch a holiday program to get the feel and pay the sum off the mortgage instead...

Watch a holiday program and Pay the sum off the mortgage instead you sound like great fun!
Have a look at Hays Travel Crewe or Polka Dot Travel Nantwich. Both on facebook have had great deals for New York in past few days for Nov/Dec.
Flights get more expensive in Nov-dec (depending on the week) many uk people go there for the Christmas feel and a bit of shopping. Keep looking but don’t expect rock bottom prices sept or Oct normally cheaper
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants