New young driver insurance!?

Found 9th Aug 2017
What's the best new young driver car insurance. Looking for the best places??

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

I used moneysupermarket to do a comparison and ended up with Privilege Drive expert being the cheapest. I was insured on a VW UP And it cost around £900 back then.

Privilege drive expert and most other insurance companies that will be the cheapest for young drivers will have you get a black box installed to monitor your driving.

You really need to use one of the comparison sites. It depends on your area, the car etc etc.

Too many variables for any of us to give decent advice, Go on Money Saving Expert and go through the comparison sites in the order they give.

Try a comparison site, coop came out chespest for my lad with a black box fitted

The above! Will be better for you to use a comparison site..

You will not get the exact best place from asking here. Each case is highly individual to your personal circumstances and the variables of your car/location etc. etc.

Unfortunately, there is no getting away from the trawl around the internet using the MoneySavingExpert guide to young drivers. Its a chore but you will most likely get the best deal for you that way.

Generally, one of the black box insurers will give you a good price. But, beware of the t&c's, hidden fitting costs and restrictions on usage which might apply.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants