Groups

New Zune- UK Availbility?

Surely if the Zune HD is going to compete against the Zii Egg and Ipod Touch 3g, it should get a Europe release, shouldn't it? :/. Anyone know anything about it?

6 Comments

I wouldn't hold you breathe.

Shame as the Zune HD looks absolutely gorgeous.

Original Poster

matt3454;6036594

I wouldn't hold you breathe.Shame as the Zune HD looks absolutely … I wouldn't hold you breathe.Shame as the Zune HD looks absolutely gorgeous.

It does, doesn't it?

I want a new Smart Music player not related to Apple, iTunes is probably one of the worst bit of software out atm (for the PC anyway, never tried it on a Mac....)

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6038335

How I think itunes is great, keeps your music organised and is easy to … How I think itunes is great, keeps your music organised and is easy to use. What more do you want.

Stop the constant freezing? ( That could be my comp though.. :oops::oops:)

EDIT: Wow, just as I typed that it kinda froze

Looks like a ipod touch with a HTC design.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6038512

Mines never frozen even on my netbook.

Wow, it crashes daily for me. :oops:

I think it's a sign my computers dying :oops:

iTunes performance varies on Windows computers. I recently hackintosh'd my laptop and never realised how much better iTunes runs on osx. It's like a completely different application.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764352
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1017
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414089
      4. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.33

See more discussions