LocalFound 19th Jul 2017
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
Still a newbie 18months after registering?
Hi, welcome!
asl?
First pointer, Ask section is for questions. Misc section is for general chat etc
not sure why you want to announce this for. what are you looking for? a warm welcome??? lol
mutley17 m ago

not sure why you want to announce this for. what are you looking for? a …not sure why you want to announce this for. what are you looking for? a warm welcome??? lol

Hey don't be rude
She looks lovely...
Welcome ! I'm new here also
stefromuk19 m ago

Hey don't be rude She looks lovely... :)Welcome ! I'm new here also

well you look great as well with the karaoke set up.
not sure telling a woman she looks lovely when she says i am new here is a good welcome (i assume you are a bloke and not a cat) as that would only frighten people away!
Send nudez
AndyRoyd

Still a newbie 18months after registering?

Loool yea haven't had the chance to look at this properly
Ioa

Hi, welcome!

Hiiiii
ibblackberry1

First pointer, Ask section is for questions. Misc section is for general … First pointer, Ask section is for questions. Misc section is for general chat etc

Okaii thank you for that
mutley1

not sure why you want to announce this for. what are you looking for? a … not sure why you want to announce this for. what are you looking for? a warm welcome??? lol

Hehe lol just thought ad right some thing never used it
stefromuk

Hey don't be rude She looks lovely... Welcome ! I'm new here also

Heyyyy
affychillin19 m ago

Hehe lol just thought ad right some thing never used it

quick run through.

you must try to find a deal and post in the deal section. even if you don't find a deal, you should always bear in mind that you should find one, or if you come across one, you should flag it up for the benefit of other hukd members (although some of them don't deserve any pointers as they are ungrateful so and so, but there are nice and helpful members as well)

you post questions on any topic you may have a query on in Ask

misc is a section for general discussion about any topic but you must have a thick skin to go on to that section as the comments on there can be very biting.

you can put members that you think are an arse on to your ignore list so you don't have to listen to their drivel any more. i have a long list of ignore. lol. unfortunately it doesn't stop them from keeping talking to you, even when you ask them to stop talking to you.
Welcome
Alright Steve, long time no speak, I ain't seen you on here since Nov 2015. I see the operation went well. I've just come on here to say hello. xXx GL and all the best in your new life.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 21st Jul 2017
mutley1

quick run through.you must try to find a deal and post in the deal … quick run through.you must try to find a deal and post in the deal section. even if you don't find a deal, you should always bear in mind that you should find one, or if you come across one, you should flag it up for the benefit of other hukd members (although some of them don't deserve any pointers as they are ungrateful so and so, but there are nice and helpful members as well)you post questions on any topic you may have a query on in Askmisc is a section for general discussion about any topic but you must have a thick skin to go on to that section as the comments on there can be very biting.you can put members that you think are an **** on to your ignore list so you don't have to listen to their drivel any more. i have a long list of ignore. lol. unfortunately it doesn't stop them from keeping talking to you, even when you ask them to stop talking to you.

Ok cool thank you
akuar

Welcome

Thank u
akuar

Welcome

Thank u
mutley1

quick run through.you must try to find a deal and post in the deal … quick run through.you must try to find a deal and post in the deal section. even if you don't find a deal, you should always bear in mind that you should find one, or if you come across one, you should flag it up for the benefit of other hukd members (although some of them don't deserve any pointers as they are ungrateful so and so, but there are nice and helpful members as well)you post questions on any topic you may have a query on in Askmisc is a section for general discussion about any topic but you must have a thick skin to go on to that section as the comments on there can be very biting.you can put members that you think are an **** on to your ignore list so you don't have to listen to their drivel any more. i have a long list of ignore. lol. unfortunately it doesn't stop them from keeping talking to you, even when you ask them to stop talking to you.

What does" your comment was flagged my moderation" mean
affychillin35 m ago

What does" your comment was flagged my moderation" mean

it means that it has gone to the big boys who run this joint to assess if what you said is appropriate for publication. it often happens when people have been nasty in a thread and the big boys (aka MODS) want to read the replies before posting them as they are often inappropriate. doesn't always work as they get posted and then the MODS may remove them.

or it can simply mean the MODS are on a toilet or fag break and there is no one to monitor this board. there is always someone monitoring this board to see what everyone is saying. not a lot of people know that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants