Groups

Newbie Complaints - These folk are offending me - HELP !!

This thread is designed for new users to post complaints - ideally including the remarks that they are complaining about, identifying who the complaint is against.

This should allow mods to easily identify & manage poor user behaviour

Mods - could you please make this sticky

34 Comments

Use the "]Contact us" button at the bottom of the forum.

HUKD doesn't have stickies

Thread locked.

Banned

hmmm.... nice try, but probably a fail

Banned

thesaint;2353944

Use the "]Contact us" button at the bottom of the forum. HUKD doesn't … Use the "]Contact us" button at the bottom of the forum. HUKD doesn't have stickiesThread locked.

Helpful, yet rude as ever

who is offending who??

Original Poster

louloo;2353957

who is offending who??

Is that a Womack and Womack song

risks turning into a witch hunt and bitching post

bring on the drama lol

http://www.kraftykid.com/images/slime_recipe.JPG
    Made it sticky for you.

masterbrown;2353993

Made it sticky for you.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: i like it!!

Original Poster

masterbrown;2353993

Made it sticky for you.

Hmmmmmm

http://www.coolt-shirtsblog.com/images/itwasntme.jpg

so glad we havent got stickies....!

this is a good idea cos some users are quite hard work to deal with . . . .:oops:

:giggle::giggle:

thesaint;2353944

Use the "]Contact us" button at the bottom of the forum. HUKD doesn't … Use the "]Contact us" button at the bottom of the forum. HUKD doesn't have stickiesThread locked.

such a *****

Banned

acecatcher3;2354619

such a *****

whats a *****?:?

Prissymiss;2354910

whats a *****?:?

I'm guessing it means..........such a star (very much so as there are several) :giggle:

Banned

Syzable;2354916

I'm guessing it means..........such a star (very much so as there are … I'm guessing it means..........such a star (very much so as there are several) :giggle:

Hi Sy, then you are a ***** too;-)

Prissymiss;2354928

Hi Sy, then you are a ***** too;-)

Hi Prissy, I am.............Of the highest order. :-D

Original Poster

acecatcher3;2354619

such a *****

Did ace get suspended for that....... WOW this thread actually works, get in :thumbsup:

Banned

toconn;2358169

Did ace get suspended for that....... WOW this thread actually works, get … Did ace get suspended for that....... WOW this thread actually works, get in :thumbsup:

LOL:-D

The only way to see mod action is to insult them otherwise all others request, posts and PMs are ignored. lol

Banned

thesaint;2353944

HUKD doesn't have stickies

And that somehow means he cant suggest it? If you didnt like it being posted in Misc, then try being helpful for once and suggest he asks in feedback.

Thread locked.

Thats what Mods do - and you aint one.

^lmao

Abvance;2360560

^lmao

Don't laugh at him he is like this every weekend.

thesaint;2360664

Don't laugh at him he is like this every weekend.

I wasn't laughing at him, I was laughing with him. You're such a s*** stirrer sometimes! :thumbsup:

Banned

Abvance;2360712

I wasn't laughing at him, I was laughing with him. You're such a s*** … I wasn't laughing at him, I was laughing with him. You're such a s*** stirrer sometimes! :thumbsup:

Who The Saint:whistling:

:-D

Banned

Abvance;2360712

I wasn't laughing at him, I was laughing with him. You're such a s*** … I wasn't laughing at him, I was laughing with him. You're such a s*** stirrer sometimes! :thumbsup:

Indeed, though I think you will find its every day, not just sometimes!

Abvance;2360712

I knew you were laughing with him;-), follow him around for more hilarious quips for the rest of the weekend.

He follows me around the forum like a love-sick school girl most weekends. :thumbsup:

Banned

thesaint;2360900

He follows me around the forum like a love-sick school girl most … He follows me around the forum like a love-sick school girl most weekends. :thumbsup:

And you're loving every minute:-D

Banned

Prissymiss;2360939

And you're loving every minute:-D

He's probably upset at the notion I am a "love sick school girl". Maybe not his preference? But I'd hate to correct him in case he gets amorous! Nothing worse than a brush off eh!

BTW have you been using your special powers by any chance?:p

guv;2361117

He's probably upset at the notion I am a "love sick school girl". Maybe … He's probably upset at the notion I am a "love sick school girl". Maybe not his preference? But I'd hate to correct him in case he gets amorous! Nothing worse than a brush off eh!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

Banned

guv;2361117

He's probably upset at the notion I am a "love sick school girl". Maybe … He's probably upset at the notion I am a "love sick school girl". Maybe not his preference? But I'd hate to correct him in case he gets amorous! Nothing worse than a brush off eh!BTW have you been using your special powers by any chance?:p

I have been using my charms:p

Banned

Prissymiss;2361353

I have been using my charms:p

Your charms are working well - but wished you would redirect them! Do you do voodoo?

It feels like I'm being victimised! Why cant he pick on one of the numerous others that point out the errors of his ways! Its not like he isn't spoilt for choice! Oh well, I suppose I should just be flattered to own my very own stalker!

Banned

guv;2361500

Your charms are working well - but wished you would redirect them! Do you … Your charms are working well - but wished you would redirect them! Do you do voodoo?It feels like I'm being victimised! Why cant he pick on one of the numerous others that point out the errors of his ways! Its not like he isn't spoilt for choice! Oh well, I suppose I should just be flattered to own my very own stalker!

Voodoo???:thinking: I'm sure I can manage it.......................now where did I put my pins???

Stalker lol:-D I want one:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Note 8914
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552124
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120

See more discussions