Found 31st Dec 2015
Basically I had had in the PAST both basic entry level dslrs from canon and Nikon ...the 1100d from canon, and the Nikon d3100... I prefer the Nikon ...so now I'm about to purchase a dslr again... I have a budget of around £300... I was thinking about a preowned B condition Nikon D3200 for £150 and then a lense 18-135mm for apx £100 ... I do not wish to keep changing lenses I'm just a basic shooter and want a lense from 18mm for close up shots and a bit further afield than the average 55mm

Could anyone suggest another lense or camera or package around this price bracket ???

Or is my idea above adequate and a good match

1. Ask
  2. DSLR
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. DSLR
3 Comments

Check Camera price buster - they are on the ball for the best prices, it's rare you can find better offers.

P.s there is no e in lens

What about a canon or Panasonic bridge camera, you'll get better wide angle and telephoto plus much better close up. Just make sure you get one with a CMOS sensor

Original Poster

davidphoto

What about a canon or Panasonic bridge camera, you'll get better wide … What about a canon or Panasonic bridge camera, you'll get better wide angle and telephoto plus much better close up. Just make sure you get one with a CMOS sensor

i kinda sure i will get better pictures from a dslr ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216632
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...1215
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977

See more discussions