Newbie here!

Posted 23rd Dec 2019
Hello mate,

Good day to all! I'm a newbie here. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. I hope everyone here is doing well so far.

Thanks for your time.
Community Updates
Introduce Yourself

Groups

19 Comments
We all have been awaiting you. A very warm heated welcome
Welcome.
I hope you can control your spending otherwise this site will cost you a fortune.
39474277-qoKDC.jpg
Hello and merry Christmas
Welcome to hukd. Try to share some great deals you find. Ignore all the trolls and you will do just fine here. Happy Xmas
Edited by: "Will21" 23rd Dec 2019
Will2123/12/2019 11:22

Welcome to hukd. Try to share some great deals you find. Ignore all the …Welcome to hukd. Try to share some great deals you find. Ignore all the trolls and you will do just fine here. Happy Xmas

Don't scare him like that. Not many trolls on here at all. Well, not as many as there used to be.
Hi @Mackenzie33

Welcome to HUKD's

Great time to join as I expect there should be good discounts coming up over the next few days and weeks with Boxing day and New year sales.
Welcome aboard! and if you find any good deals make sure to buy one yourself before posting on here or you may end up missing out on your own deal...
biggest mistake...your wallet is going to shrink
Hello, good evening and welcome to HUKD.

malnuman23/12/2019 15:10

Welcome aboard! and if you find any good deals make sure to buy one …Welcome aboard! and if you find any good deals make sure to buy one yourself before posting on here or you may end up missing out on your own deal...

Done that so many times myself
myusernamehasgone23423/12/2019 15:49

Done that so many times myself

Lol, yeah sometimes you to busy sorting out the link, the picture, description and category, you go back and find it's either sold out or gone back up in price..
Glad to see you all nice guys. Thanks a lot! And Merry Christmas as well.
malnuman23/12/2019 15:10

Welcome aboard! and if you find any good deals make sure to buy one …Welcome aboard! and if you find any good deals make sure to buy one yourself before posting on here or you may end up missing out on your own deal...

Yeah, definitely. I will do. Thanks!
Nice to see you, hope you find the site informative
Hope you're settling in well @Mackenzie33 - welcome to hotukdeals
millarcat05/01/2020 15:06

Hope you're settling in well @Mackenzie33 - welcome to hotukdeals

That's lovely. Thanks a lot buddy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants