Newbie here - first time posting deal question

Posted 23rd Aug 2019
I've just joined as i found a new code and wanted to share it. I filled in the relevant form and hit "submit" - it then said it needed to be approved by a moderator or admin or something (which i'm fine with). I just can't see the pending post anywhere and am just worried that it has been lost in cyberspace!

Any idea how long it takes for posts to be approved - or if i can see what posts are still to be approved? Thanks all!
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Welcome to HUKD! As you are a new member, your first few posts will have to be checked by mods to make sure everything is okay. If you start posting regularly then moderation will eventually be lifted

While the deal is under moderation, it will not show on the site.
Edited by: "jamie15" 23rd Aug 2019
Same... I just posted a deal and can't find iuy anywhere on my profile. It was supposed to go to a mod for approval but that was over 30 minutes ago.
Dark_Destroyer120/10/2019 01:26

Same... I just posted a deal and can't find iuy anywhere on my profile. It …Same... I just posted a deal and can't find iuy anywhere on my profile. It was supposed to go to a mod for approval but that was over 30 minutes ago.

Wait until 6-7am and should be approved by then when mods wake up
Makes sense.... Thank you!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants