Groups
    EXPIRED

Newbie says Hi !

Hi everyone!

Just arrived via Jennifers post in alt.consumers.uk-disc/bargains and thought I'd make myself known.

Site looks very good seeing as its just started and look forward to finding lots of quality bargains.

All the best,

Midge

lol
    - massmail666

23 Comments

Hi Midge

Welcome here...but be careful as your wallet might start getting thinner! or fatter from saving money Depends on how you look at it!!

Hey Midge Thanks for coming by! See you around...

Jennifer

I'd certainly say smaller wallet! Problem with good deals is that I feel bad for missing them, even if I don't REALLY need them... sigh, evil cycle! but in a good way!

Welcome to HUD!

Nick

Midge

Hi everyone!Just arrived via Jennifers post in … Hi everyone!Just arrived via Jennifers post in alt.consumers.uk-disc/bargains and thought I'd make myself known. Site looks very good seeing as its just started and look forward to finding lots of quality bargains.All the best,Midge

Hi

Sorry it's took a while but I'm a very shy person :giggle:

:giggle:
    stora

HiSorry it's took a while but I'm a very shy person :giggle:

:giggle: she obviously didnt enjoy the site tho:giggle:

This thread is nearly three years old. :whistling: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

dinosteveus

This thread is nearly three years old. :whistling: :giggle: :giggle: … This thread is nearly three years old. :whistling: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

lol so it is, good spot dino

dinosteveus

This thread is nearly three years old. :whistling: :giggle: :giggle: … This thread is nearly three years old. :whistling: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Shhhh don't spoil it ;-)

I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to you the assurance of my highest consideration

MoneySavingG;2888504

I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to you the assurance of my … I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to you the assurance of my highest consideration

You do realise this thread is almost four years old?

harlzter;2888966

You do realise this thread is almost four years old?

I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to you the assurance of my highest consideration, Mr Bringing Old Threads Back To Life And Deleting Your Post When You Realise Your Mistake Harlzter

MoneySavingG;2889317

I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to you the assurance of my … I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to you the assurance of my highest consideration, Mr Bringing Old Threads Back To Life And Deleting Your Post When You Realise Your Mistake Harlzter

What you been smoking/drinking* I want some too please:whistling:

*delete as appropriate

harlzter;2889334

What you been smoking/drinking* I want some too please:whistling:*delete … What you been smoking/drinking* I want some too please:whistling:*delete as appropriate

http://www.mars-atp.com/eyeball/eyeball.jpg
    http://bp0.blogger.com/_dNYyOtToaNU/RzesWOqPMcI/AAAAAAAAAOk/MKCUXQX9aV8/s400/cctv.jpg
    http://www.reedings.herts.sch.uk/images/kitchener2.jpg

lol how did this get bumped to the front page

ilovepink;5262591

lol how did this get bumped to the front page

there was one on here today that a mod had locked and people were saying its strage cos it was so old that was about 4yrs old as well ?? seems strange doesnt it :?

theres been a post deleted, harltzer posted pics and deleted? i think

hi, are you still here after all these years?

another old one :?

wow strong bumpage

must have had their weetabix

Original Poster

He He Where did this pop up from.

Midge.

Banned

Lol still have a newbie badge under you avatar

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie

Lol still have a newbie badge under you avatar

Yeah, noticed that

Plus I used to have 5 badges up to a fortnight ago, now only 3 not sure whats going on there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1919
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains44
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66

See more discussions