Newbie Xbox Live Gold Help

Posted 29th Dec 2019
hi there everyone im new to the xbox Gaming world I wanna get xbox live then use that £1 deal for new customers.. not sure what I'm doing though 🙈

I also have an xbox 3 month ultimate game pass that I got with the console I guess I should wait before putting that on??

any help would be greatly appreciated

thank you for your time
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Purchase some Xbox Live, I recommend from cdkeys and then get the offer for Game Pass for £1. Make sure to cancel the auto renewal afterwards, once your time has finished then redeem the code for 3 months game pass
Arto29/12/2019 18:36

Purchase some Xbox Live, I recommend from cdkeys and then get the offer …Purchase some Xbox Live, I recommend from cdkeys and then get the offer for Game Pass for £1. Make sure to cancel the auto renewal afterwards, once your time has finished then redeem the code for 3 months game pass

Thankyou for getting back to me Arto... ok so I shouldn't use my 3 month game pass(does it have an expiry? )
PLAYBOYXIII29/12/2019 18:39

Thankyou for getting back to me Arto... ok so I shouldn't use my 3 month …Thankyou for getting back to me Arto... ok so I shouldn't use my 3 month game pass(does it have an expiry? )

Don’t use it until after, if you check the back of the card it may have an expiry date on it
Arto29/12/2019 18:39

Don’t use it until after, if you check the back of the card it may have an …Don’t use it until after, if you check the back of the card it may have an expiry date on it

Yeah ive just checked and there's no expiry date on it anywhere..

Do you know of any deals on atm?

£40.99 is the cheapest I can see it on cdkeys
PLAYBOYXIII29/12/2019 18:47

Yeah ive just checked and there's no expiry date on it anywhere..Do you …Yeah ive just checked and there's no expiry date on it anywhere..Do you know of any deals on atm?£40.99 is the cheapest I can see it on cdkeys

That’s probably the cheapest at the moment it £45-£50 on eBay. The price went up a few months ago. A few years ago it was about £30
Arto29/12/2019 18:49

That’s probably the cheapest at the moment it £45-£50 on eBay. The price we …That’s probably the cheapest at the moment it £45-£50 on eBay. The price went up a few months ago. A few years ago it was about £30

Oooooh really ive turned up a year to late lol
So if I get a year then that £1 deal what exactly does that give me?

Thankyou for your help Arto
PLAYBOYXIII29/12/2019 18:51

Oooooh really ive turned up a year to late lolSo if I get a year then that …Oooooh really ive turned up a year to late lolSo if I get a year then that £1 deal what exactly does that give me? Thankyou for your help Arto

It gives you game pass ultimate which is basically a library of 100s of games to play on Xbox and windows 10
So buying 12 months xbox live then adding the £1 deal gives me 12 months ultimate? Im confused sorry lol
Can I get the EU xbox live 12 months on cdkeys as it's cheaper than the normal 1?
Edited by: "PLAYBOYXIII" 29th Dec 2019
PLAYBOYXIII29/12/2019 19:29

Can I get the EU xbox live 12 months on cdkeys as it's cheaper than the …Can I get the EU xbox live 12 months on cdkeys as it's cheaper than the normal 1?

Yes as we are still in the EU, it will still work
PLAYBOYXIII29/12/2019 19:19

So buying 12 months xbox live then adding the £1 deal gives me 12 months …So buying 12 months xbox live then adding the £1 deal gives me 12 months ultimate? Im confused sorry lol

I think you only get 3 months game pass ultimate for £1 now but it’s still a bargain
I purchased an xbox the week before christmas.
It came with a 3 months xbox live voucher and a 3 month game pass voucher.
I put both into the store, then bought 12 months xbox live and put that on too.
I then clicked the "convert to game pass ultimate for £1" link

It game me 18 months game pass ultimate for the cost of the 12 months live (£40 from argos) and an extra £1. This is because it converted everything I had. If you have a trial of game pass ultimate I wouldn't put it on before, it will no longer class you as a new customer and you wont get the deal. You should be able to add it on after you've done the £1 deal and it will stack

This was 2 weeks ago so hopefully it will still convert this length for you, not only 3 months worth.

Although I'm not playing anything online atm £41 for 18 months is a bargain, theres enough games on game pass to keep you occupied
matthew.jones2129/12/2019 22:15

I purchased an xbox the week before christmas.It came with a 3 months xbox …I purchased an xbox the week before christmas.It came with a 3 months xbox live voucher and a 3 month game pass voucher.I put both into the store, then bought 12 months xbox live and put that on too.I then clicked the "convert to game pass ultimate for £1" linkIt game me 18 months game pass ultimate for the cost of the 12 months live (£40 from argos) and an extra £1. This is because it converted everything I had. If you have a trial of game pass ultimate I wouldn't put it on before, it will no longer class you as a new customer and you wont get the deal. You should be able to add it on after you've done the £1 deal and it will stackThis was 2 weeks ago so hopefully it will still convert this length for you, not only 3 months worth.Although I'm not playing anything online atm £41 for 18 months is a bargain, theres enough games on game pass to keep you occupied

Hi Matthew thankyou for your in depth help there!
Well I bought 2 years on cdkeys added that into the code redeem then upgraded for the £1 I'm now on ultimate and good until June 2022 I've got a month xbox live and a month's game pass and 3 months ultimate in the box aswell, should I add them on now??
Nice to not have to worry about that now.....😜

Thankyou again for your message
PLAYBOYXIII29/12/2019 22:27

Hi Matthew thankyou for your in depth help there!Well I bought 2 years on …Hi Matthew thankyou for your in depth help there!Well I bought 2 years on cdkeys added that into the code redeem then upgraded for the £1 I'm now on ultimate and good until June 2022 I've got a month xbox live and a month's game pass and 3 months ultimate in the box aswell, should I add them on now?? Nice to not have to worry about that now.....😜Thankyou again for your message

You might as well
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions