Newbs Wanted - A Thread for New Folk (A Smut Free Zone)

22 replies
Found 20th Jun 2008
Its been said that a lot of new folks find it difficult to integrate as threads sometimes progress quite quickly (often turning sleezy like 97% of the threads in here) with some of the more established members talking amongst themselves.

Well here is you're very own HUKD Noob thread, a place full of happyness and joy and open arms ready to welcome you to the buxom (not a rude word) of deal anarchy.

Welcome new people! play nice - remember no smut.

22 Comments

lol..

Didnt you already try this earlier?

You guys are taking the p**s now!! :-D

umanga;2353776

lol..

jan 2007??? your not new..i'm newer lol. I'm not smutty in here i'm nice! so hello any newbies that want to post

Banned

No smut.......

I'll be on my way then

Original Poster

Naeem786;2353792

nah ha...... no mention of anything smutty or scrifical goats.

infact I dont like your tone mister

Banned

Naeem786;2353792

BANNED

Original Poster

kidcat;2353791

Didnt you already try this earlier?

someone decended it towards the gutter though *points at him ^^^*

Apparently it was a good idea but sooned turned sleezy. so anyone found to be lowering the tone in my thread will be reported to all the mods......... 27 times each to ensure that something is done.

I've seen the light, and gee whiz is it bright :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;2353807

nah ha...... no mention of anything smutty or scrifical goats.infact I … nah ha...... no mention of anything smutty or scrifical goats.infact I dont like your tone mister

ODB_69;2353822

BANNED

:thumbsup:

Banned

MinstrelMan;2353834

someone decended it towards the gutter though *points at him … someone decended it towards the gutter though *points at him ^^^*Apparently it was a good idea but sooned turned sleezy. so anyone found to be lowering the tone in my thread will be reported to all the mods......... 27 times each to ensure that something is done.I've seen the light, and gee whiz is it bright :thumbsup:

Was descended towards the gutter before I even came on, i was being shouted for..*points back at him *

Banned

Naeem786;2353845

:thumbsup:

NEGGED

Original Poster

I think we missed our target audience......

Most people on at lunch best time to drag in the newbies

I'm going to set up a complaint thread, where all newbies can complain about other users, I'll ask the mods to make it a sticky, chances are Cheeso and nostrilboy will be first posts

"with some of the more established members talking amongst themselves."

13 posts already with 617 being the lowest number of threads posted.
It would seem the established members can't help themselves.
When I started reading these posts I did initially think, why bother.
I might be wrong, but I doubt if any more newbies will join in.
Good luck anyway. :roll:

Original Poster

toconn;2353900

I'm going to set up a complaint thread, where all newbies can complain … I'm going to set up a complaint thread, where all newbies can complain about other users, I'll ask the mods to make it a sticky, chances are Cheeso and nostrilboy will be first posts

Your avatar scared me..... consider yourself infracted upon

Banned

Jumpingphil;2353906

"with some of the more established members talking amongst themselves."13 … "with some of the more established members talking amongst themselves."13 posts already with 617 being the lowest number of threads posted.It would seem the established members can't help themselves.When I started reading these posts I did initially think, why bother.I might be wrong, but I doubt if any more newbies will join in.Good luck anyway. :roll:

They should they miss out on the fun

So exactly how many posts constitutes a noob?

Do you have to be a solar flare before you're considered not a noob??

Original Poster

littletiger;2353927

So exactly how many posts constitutes a noob?

Heck no.......... not falling for that one again.

MinstrelMan;2353948

Heck no.......... not falling for that one again.

What do you mean?

* Has a look around the newbie nursery* :? Hmmmm i want to play in the vip area lol

Hi Newbies

I rest my case.
Toconn's complaint thread went the same way.
It's not surprising newbies have a hard time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions