Groups

Newcastle Falcons V Exeter Chiefs

I was given 2 tickets for the Rugby Premiership game this Friday 18th February but I'm not able to travel down now. I'm happy to post them to anyone that can make use of them. Kick off is 8pm at Kingston Park in Newcatle.

8 Comments

very nice of you ill tell me mates

andy247-very kind offer-hopefully someone can use these-moved to misc as feedback cant be given for freebies-thanks for your kind post

I'll take them please

Original Poster

barky

andy247-very kind offer-hopefully someone can use these-moved to misc as … andy247-very kind offer-hopefully someone can use these-moved to misc as feedback cant be given for freebies-thanks for your kind post

Ah, didn't realise, but thanks for the heads up.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

I'll take them please

No worries, PM me your name and address and i'll send them to you tomorrow morning.

Thanks very much, you local to Newcastle? (ignore seen glasgow in your profile)
    again thanks
    Edited by: "Paddy_o_furniture" 16th Feb 2011

Good evening had, shame about the result. Newcastle in dire straights. Daughter enjoyed it too. Thank you

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

Good evening had, shame about the result. Newcastle in dire straights. … Good evening had, shame about the result. Newcastle in dire straights. Daughter enjoyed it too. Thank you

Yeah, sorry I couldn't do much about the result but I'm glad you both had a good night.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions