Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Newcastle Greg’s X Vegan event - 1st Jan

Posted 31st Dec 2019
3378605.jpg3378605.jpgI just received this in my email but I don’t live in Newcastle so I thought I should share it out.
Community Updates

Groups

21 Comments
Ques already
Imagine waiting in line drunk to be told by a large bunch of 200 people they're all vegan.

I'm always one to try it, after all - taste above all else is what matters.
Got to be windup, who on earth would go to a Gregg's at 10pm on New year's Day.
northwales31/12/2019 16:40

Got to be windup, who on earth would go to a Gregg's at 10pm on New year's …Got to be windup, who on earth would go to a Gregg's at 10pm on New year's Day.

Dropping a new product ...

it’s also central Newcastle so for a free pasty it will have a canny que
DarrylJohn31/12/2019 16:38

Imagine waiting in line drunk to be told by a large bunch of 200 people …Imagine waiting in line drunk to be told by a large bunch of 200 people they're all vegan.I'm always one to try it, after all - taste above all else is what matters.

Taste rather than avoiding suffering, killing, environmental disaster, and killing yourself?
Its Newcastle.. so small queue surely. Saw plenty of Porkers, so healthy eating VERY niche up there
mzrich31/12/2019 16:47

Taste rather than avoiding suffering, killing, environmental disaster, and …Taste rather than avoiding suffering, killing, environmental disaster, and killing yourself?

Whilst your there, get us a couple warmish steak bakes.

Got to be windup, who on earth would go to a Gregg's at 10pm on New year's …Got to be windup, who on earth would go to a Gregg's at 10pm on New year's Day.

It's also Match day. Newcastle vs Leicester. People will have been drinking +24hrs so might be glad of a snack.
Vegan food, so I'll just be going home.
surreyspireite31/12/2019 16:48

Its Newcastle.. so small queue surely. Saw plenty of Porkers, so healthy …Its Newcastle.. so small queue surely. Saw plenty of Porkers, so healthy eating VERY niche up there

There's 6 calories difference between a standard Greggs sausage roll and a vegan one, so this is hardly healthy eating (+ vegan one contains more salt).
northwales31/12/2019 16:48

Whilst your there, get us a couple warmish steak bakes.

Yeah not to hot that when you slurp that lovely steak gravy up it doesn't burn your lips and when you bite into it no wrinkled skin hanging off the roof of your mouth, mmm..... Steak Bake......
Hang on. I live here and I didn't get an invite.
Must be because I only buy mackem pasty's and yum yums.

Taste rather than avoiding suffering, killing, environmental disaster, and …Taste rather than avoiding suffering, killing, environmental disaster, and killing yourself?

Calm down. It's a sausage roll. Not world war 3
toonarmani31/12/2019 16:55

There's 6 calories difference between a standard Greggs sausage roll and a …There's 6 calories difference between a standard Greggs sausage roll and a vegan one, so this is hardly healthy eating (+ vegan one contains more salt).

Maybe an opportunity for a psychologist to earn a few pennies showing vegans errors of their ways.
X vegan event? Surely the "X" Means "X" As in was (like x wife) so it's going to get confusing tonight when you have queues of Vegans and X vegans!
Edited by: "col11" 31st Dec 2019

News flash, you're currently dying.
googleboogle31/12/2019 16:46

Dropping a new product ...it’s also central Newcastle so for a free pasty i …Dropping a new product ...it’s also central Newcastle so for a free pasty it will have a canny que

Rumour is it will be a vegan steak bake.
_sion31/12/2019 17:04

Rumour is it will be a vegan steak bake.

Not a rumour. It’s also free tomorrow night
Kaos_KS31/12/2019 16:57

Hang on. I live here and I didn't get an invite. Must be because I only …Hang on. I live here and I didn't get an invite. Must be because I only buy mackem pasty's and yum yums.

I mean I only purchase twice there the first time it was because of a student offer of getting a sandwich deal they will give you a sausage roll/vegan sandwich, sweet treat or a snack pack(student offer) and the other time I got a vegetarian sausage roll though the free sausage/vegetarian roll student deal. So therefore I guess it’s because I got that free vegetarian roll they thought I am now vegan...or maybe I was just lucky in some sense, but I live in Nottingham

Some people might want to party there
eslick31/12/2019 21:31

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/greggs-launch-new-vegan-product-17489486

They lied to me saying it’s exclusive
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants