Expired

Newcastle stag do - fancy dress?

Found 27th May 2013
Hi all. I'm best man for a Newcastle stag do next month. Friends of friends say that going in fancy dress is a bad idea as they just struggled to get entry anywhere and it kinda spoilt the weekend on previous trips. Anyone with first-hand recent experience - Newcastle is one of the most popular stag destinations so I'm thinking surely there are some places that will let a reasonable group of lads in for a few beers?? (and surely some that don't like groups of lads in anyway regardless of fancy dress - which is fair enough!) Difficult to get a good idea online and I've not been there before. Going to the races in the afternoon and that seems fine for fancy dress. Thanks in advance for any responses.. tuckeral
Community Updates
AskDressFancy Dress
3 Comments
No problems getting into pubs bars as Newcastle is the place for stag hen parties. However if your hoping to go to one of the fancy night clubs you won't get in, this is because they have dress code & will refuse even those that wear jeans trainers etc.

There are some great fancy dress ideas best one we've done was vicars & tarts, great laugh!
I had no issues at all in newcastle for fancy dress. On my mates stag soo, alot of clubs do offers aswell if you plan ahead. Eg drink vouchers and free entry
Thanks both ^
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions