Newcastle stag weekend - This is how I roll (photo added)

Banned 47 replies
Found 15th Nov 2009
They really know how to have a good time up north and i didn't get a knife in my back. First time in a strip club...oh my god why have i not been in one before now? Mind blowing stuff! First rule of strip club - don't talk about strip club.

I was banana man on the sat and man the ladies were mad for it.

47 Comments

first time in a strip club...oh my god why have i not been in one before … first time in a strip club...oh my god why have i not been in one before now?

you're 27

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/qtip58/Pics/son_i_am_disappoint.gif

uve never been to a strip club :? dude wtf :lol:

micoo;6896985

not everyone is as wild as you micoo :-D

im shocked that you had never been to a strip club before :?

is this the first stag night/weekend you have been on?

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;6897014

im shocked that you had never been to a strip club before :?is this the … im shocked that you had never been to a strip club before :?is this the first stag night/weekend you have been on?

2nd lol marriage is not the done thing any more. 1st time we were all too drunk to walk across MK to the strip club, plus i had been violently sick in the toilets. Not a good look.

Lol @ Newcarstle!!!!!!!!!

black gerbil1;6896977

you're 27

Why have you posted a picture of simon cowells fat brother?

Which pubs/clubs did you go into?

Hold on.... I've never been in a strip club either?

LoL I went glasgow on a stag weekend start of september...and I'm 17.

Jesus, Some of them Girls... Second rule of strip club - No touching

Banned

Back to school on monday?

Banned

dcx_badass;6897084

Spammed, you spelt it wrong again.

I am surprised he found the place, he has spelt it wrong twice this week.

Are you sure you didn't go to Newcastle-under-Lyme in Staffordshire :roll:

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6897155

Lol @ Newcarstle!!!!!!!!!

Mod edit to make me look bad.

Went in the gate did them all and puppy galore.

Friday night went in a load of pubs clubs somewhere i have no idea. Some girl started beating me up cause i gave her the cold shoulder.

micoo;6896985

Never saw the point of strip clubs in this country, go in, get turned on and you cant do anything about it, you touch, and some man mountain of a bouncer bounces you out the door.

Much prefer the clubs in Amsterdam, where you can follow through as it were. :whistling:

dcx_badass;6897790

This is why I stay in at the weekend, we get riff raff like you who can't … This is why I stay in at the weekend, we get riff raff like you who can't even spell the place name coming to visit, week nights are where it's at.

Koos'day Tuesday is where it's at!

I've never been to a strip club (been to better places when based in Germany). I like the Gate, Jesmond, down by the Central Station or the Quayside, like Tynemouth too. I avoid the bigg market.

Paddy_o_furniture;6897961

I've never been to a strip club (been to better places when based in … I've never been to a strip club (been to better places when based in Germany). I like the Gate, Jesmond, down by the Central Station or the Quayside, like Tynemouth too. I avoid the bigg market.

Pig market

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;6897790

This is why I stay in at the weekend, we get riff raff like you who can't … This is why I stay in at the weekend, we get riff raff like you who can't even spell the place name coming to visit, week nights are where it's at.

Jesus christ i know how to spell newcastle it was a typo because i'm on my phone using predictive text messaging.

First rule of strip club, don't tpuch. Second rule of strip club - don't tell the gf as she'll go nuts. Third rule of strip club - I had though of something smart to say but I'm drunk and have now completely forgot.....

civms47;6901525

First rule of strip club, don't tpuch. Second rule of strip club - don't … First rule of strip club, don't tpuch. Second rule of strip club - don't tell the gf as she'll go nuts. Third rule of strip club - I had though of something smart to say but I'm drunk and have now completely forgot.....

rule 1 is lame, and I never follow it.

dcx_badass;6901690

You and your mum playing twister in the school holidays doesn't count as … You and your mum playing twister in the school holidays doesn't count as a strip club.

Laffin my crack off!!!

dcx_badass;6901690

You and your mum playing twister in the school holidays doesn't count as … You and your mum playing twister in the school holidays doesn't count as a strip club.

who are you? are you the guy who brags about visiting airports ? lool

Original Poster Banned

civms47;6901525

First rule of strip club, don't tpuch. Second rule of strip club - don't … First rule of strip club, don't tpuch. Second rule of strip club - don't tell the gf as she'll go nuts. Third rule of strip club - I had though of something smart to say but I'm drunk and have now completely forgot.....

Nah she said it was cool and I was there with her brother :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6901662

rule 1 is lame, and I never follow it.

Touching the monitor when you're on certain sites doesn't count.....

Original Poster Banned

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2743/4109252709_1cf2044225.jpg

Banned

oh my god whose the div in the robin outfit

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6908328

oh my god whose the div in the robin outfit

it's a B....for Banana

Banned

lumoruk;6908344

it's a B....for Banana

never seen blue bananas but hey ho

so whose the div in the banana outfit - lol

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6908363

never seen blue bananas but hey hoso whose the div in the banana outfit - … never seen blue bananas but hey hoso whose the div in the banana outfit - lol

Well it was my stag weekend....:roll: you're slow tonight sass, or you're just playing me as per..

youtube.com/wat…gT0

Banned

lumoruk;6908368

Well it was my stag weekend....:roll: you're slow tonight sass, or you're … Well it was my stag weekend....:roll: you're slow tonight sass, or you're just playing me as per..

whooops i forget about that, i bet ya dead sexy with ya kit off :w00t:

Am I the only one that noticed the girl to the immediate left of you and how she's sitting?

Paddy_o_furniture;6908417

Am I the only one that noticed the girl to the immediate left of you and … Am I the only one that noticed the girl to the immediate left of you and how she's sitting?

Nope:thumbsup:

Banned

Am I the only one that noticed the girl to the immediate left of you and … Am I the only one that noticed the girl to the immediate left of you and how she's sitting?

ewww thats minging and the scabs on the knees of the other girl, puke

Original Poster Banned

I told her we wouldn't put it on facebook....didn't say anything about the rest of the internet

nope +1

Original Poster Banned

Just showed her all the photos, she flipped and said well just keep in mind I've got my 2nd hen party next weekend .... shut me up :roll:

I can see that lasses GROWLER!!!

Bet that poor girl is thanking God she wore knickers lol

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;6910790

Put the rest of the pics up!

no, but here's one more for the bank :thumbsup:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2637/4110792734_223cbdfd9f.jpg

that is ballin style!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions