Newcastle United - £400m reduced to £80m (80% off) - No Quidco or Vouchers

Expires on 01/06/2019 at 00:00
Newcastle United Football Club for sale.

Income circa £65m PA
Costs circa £100m PA (Caused by the recent demotion due to external factors)
Debts £100m - To be paid on top of the £80m above!!

Included in sale is the ability to say goodbye to a large number of highly paid, nationally known sportsmen as they say goodbye.

No known quidco or other vouchers at this time.

Apply in writing...

Mr M Ashley
Newcastle Football Club
The Championship
Newcastle
Wyay

22 Comments

I wouldnt pay a pound for em :P

Good find, heat added! This is gonna defo be a scorcher!!!!!!

how much for delivery?

Jhey;5367160

I wouldnt pay a pound for em :P

I would pay a pound to just make Barton eat turds

Newcastle arn't for sale...are they? If so that is a bargain!

Wait a couple of seasons if I were you. You could probably pick them up in Poundland by then..........

Coldddddd

incorrect price its £100 :whistling:

lmao !!!!

Love how all the country take such an interest in our team.
Mike Ashley "[FONT=Verdana]It has been catastrophic for everybody. I’ve lost my money and I’ve made terrible decisions. Now I want to sell it as soon as I can . . . advisers will be appointed shortly[/FONT]

Shepherds need not apply :x

Ashley's feedback is poor. Do you think he'd post first?

I can't understand why Messrs Barton and Nolan joined this "bigger" club if they were going to sell it like this!
a real shame for them . .

not

Original Poster

Mods

Why was this changed from a deal offer? It's a valid and legitimate deal that's out there and if it gets super hot it'll get you guys publicity on news websites when it gets picked up!!

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5367338

Love how all the country take such an interest in our team.Mike Ashley … Love how all the country take such an interest in our team.Mike Ashley "[FONT=Verdana]It has been catastrophic for everybody. I’ve lost my money and I’ve made terrible decisions. Now I want to sell it as soon as I can . . . advisers will be appointed shortly[/FONT]

I dont think I'd call it interest!!!! Crickey - you were around when Misc could have been renamed "Spurs Baiting" - and was was just because we got a terrible start!

guv;5369352

I dont think I'd call it interest!!!! Crickey - you were around when Misc … I dont think I'd call it interest!!!! Crickey - you were around when Misc could have been renamed "Spurs Baiting" - and was was just because we got a terrible start!

Ah, back in the good ol' days. :cry:

T'was saying on the radio this morning they have 7 players on £70K + on 3 year deals.

I work that out at 25M over the next 3 years on 7 players wages alone.

How can a club in the championship possibly contend with that?

If they do not come back up i fear another Leeds in the making.

Banned

greg_68;5369487

T'was saying on the radio this morning they have 7 players on £70K + on 3 … T'was saying on the radio this morning they have 7 players on £70K + on 3 year deals.I work that out at 25M over the next 3 years on 7 players wages alone.How can a club in the championship possibly contend with that?If they do not come back up i fear another Leeds in the making.

completely different scenario to leeds im afraid

we werent relegated due to bad performance it was all financially related......then point deductions

newcastle had the cash, they just couldnt play

casparwhite;5369569

completely different scenario to leeds im afraidwe werent relegated due … completely different scenario to leeds im afraidwe werent relegated due to bad performance it was all financially related......then point deductionsnewcastle had the cash, they just couldnt play

The point I was trying to make was that Leeds went on a downward spiral after spending beyond their means in the O'Leary days.

Newcastle are in danger of doing the same IMO.

Banned

The Express today claims Alan Shearer is set to walk away from Newcastle.
Niall Hickman (Express): "Alan Shearer could be about to sever his ties with Newcastle United unless owner Mike Ashley can quickly off-load the club for a knockdown price.

"Ashley is desperately trying to cut his losses and run. And that means selling, with the current price at £80million, which could trigger a possible sale to former chairman Freddy Shepherd, who will this week make his move to return to St James' Park less than two years after being ousted by Ashley.

"So far Ashley has not received any firm offers for Newcastle, who have a colossal annual wage bill of over £70m.

"Shearer, who was in charge for the final eight games of the season, was set to sign a four-year contract last week, but just as the former Newcastle striker was poised to sign, Ashley instructed broker Keith Harris to put the club on the market again.

"Shearer had told players he would start pre-season training on July 1 but he now wants the ownership issue to be settled before he commits to any contract."

No update ?
What a surprise.
Glory in their demise, crawl back under rock when its temperory

gogosteve

Wait a couple of seasons if I were you. You could probably pick them up … Wait a couple of seasons if I were you. You could probably pick them up in Poundland by then..........

Or you could end trousers round your ankles, like a character in a west end farce - like you've just done.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614062
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523398
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…77
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185922

See more discussions