Newcastle United.. Gutted??

Banned
It's a shame , who do you toon supporters blame? , for me it's the players , I know everyone is going to say Mike Ashley but come on they've had a while to sort themselves out now , oh well look's like most players will end up deserting the club after helping to mess it up.

They have no pride or passion for our team anymore , who do you think should be the 1st to go at Newcastle United?

45 Comments

i have not stopped laughing
CHAMPIONSHIP, CHAMPOINSHIP, CHAMPIONSHIP, OLE, OLE, OLE

They deserved to go down I'm afraid.

Most important match in their history (perhaps) and they played like it was a mid-season game.

No urgency, no desire, no effort - it was pathetic.

I feel sorry for the fans, but the team - get rid of the lot of them and start again. They'll need to get rid of a lot of them anyway.

Newcastle = the worst run club in England.

They deserve nothing.

LOL @ the fans who thought they were too big a club to go down.

The JFK;5309815

Newcastle = the worst run club in England.They deserve nothing.LOL @ the … Newcastle = the worst run club in England.They deserve nothing.LOL @ the fans who thought they were too big a club to go down.

for once, i actually agree with the jfk :thumbsup:

The JFK;5309815

Newcastle = the worst run club in England.They deserve nothing.LOL @ the … Newcastle = the worst run club in England.They deserve nothing.LOL @ the fans who thought they were too big a club to go down.

very well said repped from me !

TomWilkoLFC;5309821

for once, i actually agree with the jfk :thumbsup:

Try not to make a habit of it, he'll buy you a t-shirt if he thinks you're his friend... :-D

grex9101;5309829

Try not to make a habit of it, he'll buy you a t-shirt if he thinks … Try not to make a habit of it, he'll buy you a t-shirt if he thinks you're his friend... :-D

:?

grex9101;5309829

Try not to make a habit of it, he'll buy you a t-shirt if he thinks … Try not to make a habit of it, he'll buy you a t-shirt if he thinks you're his friend... :-D

lol, 'greed
he does seem to have changed lately though

TomWilkoLFC;5309835

lol, 'greed :phe does seem to have changed lately though

Leopards/spots and all that....

Still a billy no mates liar :roll:

grex9101;5309850

Leopards/spots and all that....Still a billy no mates liar :roll:

lol.
i assume he is still ballin' and all that

Carp season, deserve to go down. The club needs to be looked at top to bottom. Just a shame it's gonna take something like this for the club to sort it's self out. There has been no contingency plan for this, no players have relegation clauses or wage reduction clauses. Brad Friedel could of went home 2nd half. And micheal own has the first touch of an elephant at the minute.

mod

Well, in answer to the question it has to be "Owen" the first to go. Might generate some funds, and boy they will need them. After that, I would change about 80% of the first team.

But the club is in a mess from top to bottom. Probably only the cleaner and tea lady doing a good job there at present. What a mess they are in. Totally need a brand new structure, so mass clear out from Ashley downwards. But, if Shearer wants to stay in charge I'd be happy with that if I was a Tooner

andywedge;5309884

Well, in answer to the question it has to be "Owen" the first to go. … Well, in answer to the question it has to be "Owen" the first to go. Might generate some funds, and boy they will need them. After that, I would change about 80% of the first team.But the club is in a mess from top to bottom. Probably only the cleaner and tea lady doing a good job there at present. What a mess they are in. Totally need a brand new structure, so mass clear out from Ashley downwards. But, if Shearer wants to stay in charge I'd be happy with that if I was a Tooner

Owen is free to go, and he can take his 120k a week with him, He'll be lucky to get 1/2 that elsewhere. Martins, Colocinni, Guthrie, Bassong, Butt, lovely hands, Viduka, Guitterez, Duff, Barton, Ameobi should all be looking for new clubs. Ameobi wants to look at the Blue Sq

Banned

Jonas Guttierez is a quality player and rest will not be missed i think, to be honest 6 years of watching newcastle as a neutral i have always found their defense to be rubbish, i think Shay Given was their best player and a big loss as it has proved to be.

andywedge;5309884

Well, in answer to the question it has to be "Owen" the first to go. … Well, in answer to the question it has to be "Owen" the first to go. Might generate some funds, and boy they will need them. After that, I would change about 80% of the first team.But the club is in a mess from top to bottom. Probably only the cleaner and tea lady doing a good job there at present. What a mess they are in. Totally need a brand new structure, so mass clear out from Ashley downwards. But, if Shearer wants to stay in charge I'd be happy with that if I was a Tooner

Doesn't Owen's contract run out in the summer? If not he would only fetch around £5M and I presume that Real Madrid will get some of that via a sell on clause that is very common in modern day contracts.

I don't think the way the club has been run is Newcastle's only blame. Newcastle's many managers have consistantly spent a lot of money on terrible players who have not delivered.

Coloccini - £8M
Enrique - £6M
Barton - £6M
Owen - £16M
Smith - £6M
Robert - £9.5M

All of these players have been terrible for the club and underperformed on the pitch. I am sure there have been serveral other bad buys that the club has made but I can't think of them ATM.

The managers also have to shoulder a large part of the blame for the downfall of the club.

mod

Paddy_o_furniture;5309905

Owen is free to go, and he can take his 120k a week with him, He'll be … Owen is free to go, and he can take his 120k a week with him, He'll be lucky to get 1/2 that elsewhere. Martins, Colocinni, Guthrie, Bassong, Butt, lovely hands, Viduka, Guitterez, Duff, Barton, Ameobi should all be looking for new clubs. Ameobi wants to look at the Blue Sq

That's about right

But the thing is.......

They think they have to put in 70% on the pitch most of these boys and they deserve their salary. That's why Toon are down. Not the managers (although it has been silly this season) and not Ashley (though he too has excelled in silliness this season) And I fear that a lot of this lot won't move. Who'd want them? They have played like Belgium 2nd Division players this season. So, they'll stay at Toon and pick up the wages.

I have time for Barton (as a player, not as a man) and if he stayed he could do a job for you if he kept himself clean ouutside of football.

Good luck Toon fans. But I do fear for you. There's some work to be done

The JFK;5309944

Doesn't Owen's contract run out in the summer? If not he would only fetch … Doesn't Owen's contract run out in the summer? If not he would only fetch around £5M and I presume that Real Madrid will get some of that via a sell on clause that is very common in modern day contracts.I don't think the way the club has been run is Newcastle's only blame. Newcastle's many managers have consistantly spent a lot of money on terrible players who have not delivered. Coloccini - £8MEnrique - £6MBarton - £6MOwen - £16MSmith - £6MRobert - £9.5MAll of these players have been terrible for the club and underperformed on the pitch. I am sure there have been serveral other bad buys that the club has made but I can't think of them ATM.The managers also have to shoulder a large part of the blame for the downfall of the club.

Robert wasn't that bad, and Enrique when fit isn't a bad full back. You missed out, Boumsong, Anderson, Luque to name but 3

andywedge;5309958

That's about rightBut the thing is.......They think they have to put in … That's about rightBut the thing is.......They think they have to put in 70% on the pitch most of these boys and they deserve their salary. That's why Toon are down. Not the managers (although it has been silly this season) and not Ashley (though he too has excelled in silliness this season) And I fear that a lot of this lot won't move. Who'd want them? They have played like Belgium 2nd Division players this season. So, they'll stay at Toon and pick up the wages.I have time for Barton (as a player, not as a man) and if he stayed he could do a job for you if he kept himself clean ouutside of football.Good luck Toon fans. But I do fear for you. There's some work to be done

Ashley has to take alot of the blame, the fact that this "business man" didn't excercise due dilligence before purchasing the club says alot, I really believe this wouldn't have happened under fat freddy. But the rot goes back years, poor players on big contracts, big money spent on poor players. 4 managers in one season, says alot. Dennis Wise must be laughing. Just waiting to hear from the owner now.

im gutted about sami hyppia having to leave liverpool.

TomWilkoLFC;5309991

im gutted about sami hyppia having to leave liverpool.

+1 :-(

I still love NCFC.... We do.. We need a clear out. If Ashley can keep Shearer... And clear out 80%, and replace with new and young players, I will be happy. The loss of the PM has gone now... Bring on Watford!! :thumbsup:

cw9652;5310038

I still love NCFC.... We do.. We need a clear out. If Ashley can keep … I still love NCFC.... We do.. We need a clear out. If Ashley can keep Shearer... And clear out 80%, and replace with new and young players, I will be happy. The loss of the PM has gone now... Bring on Watford!! :thumbsup:

to be honest. i think this relegation could be not all too bad for newcastle. it gives them a chance to effectively start again. and get rid of a lot of dead wood

TomWilkoLFC;5310043

to be honest. i think this relegation could be not all too bad for … to be honest. i think this relegation could be not all too bad for newcastle. it gives them a chance to effectively start again. and get rid of a lot of dead wood

It'll be shifting the deadwood thats thr problem, who's gonna wanna py to take our over payed prima donnas offa us. Boro will do better than us, at least they have alot of good local lads coming through

I'm looking forward to seeing how 'great' these Newcastle fans really are. I recon their average attendence will drop to around around 40K.

The JFK;5310065

I'm looking forward to seeing how 'great' these Newcastle fans really … I'm looking forward to seeing how 'great' these Newcastle fans really are. I recon their average attendence will drop to around around 40K.

Which still ain't bad for a championship team

Paddy_o_furniture;5310067

Which still ain't bad for a championship team

Yeah but Newcastle are a "massive club" with a "huge" fanbase. :roll:

The JFK;5310073

Yeah but Newcastle are a "massive club" with a "huge" fanbase. :roll:

to be fair, they actually are

Paddy_o_furniture;5310059

It'll be shifting the deadwood thats thr problem, who's gonna wanna py … It'll be shifting the deadwood thats thr problem, who's gonna wanna py to take our over payed prima donnas offa us. Boro will do better than us, at least they have alot of good local lads coming through

yeah, and especially, considering the age of some of these players.

TomWilkoLFC;5310083

to be fair, they actually are

They're not though. Big clubs win things. Newcastle haven't won anything for 50 odd years.

TomWilkoLFC;5310085

yeah, and especially, considering the age of some of these players.

Very true, I can't see us bouncing straight back up. Shearer (if he stays) needs time, the club needs stability, and to live within it's means. No more 100k a week players.
On a side note, I though our fans where great today, only saw one fat geordie crying

i think it could be a long time before newcastle are back in the prem again, the championship is a nightmare league to get out of, with upto 12 teams going for promotion, the mon ey their players are on will cripple them, they need to get rid of them as soon as possible, but who will take them??

as a sunderland fan and having seen us relegated like 3-4 times, i know what its like and with your chairman and the players you have i cant see you coming back up, i hope you dont cos i hate you and its been a really fun day watching the fat geordies cry on tv

theres rumours of sunderland getting martin jol or steve bruce in and given an insane ammount of money to get us a top 10 finish........FTM btw

The JFK;5310090

They're not though. Big clubs win things. Newcastle haven't won anything … They're not though. Big clubs win things. Newcastle haven't won anything for 50 odd years.

biggest team in the north east though. and do have a huge fan base

The JFK;5310090

They're not though. Big clubs win things. Newcastle haven't won anything … They're not though. Big clubs win things. Newcastle haven't won anything for 50 odd years.

Commercially Newcastle are a big club which is what tends to matter, surely you as a "business man" understand that

Paddy_o_furniture;5310101

Very true, I can't see us bouncing straight back up. Shearer (if he … Very true, I can't see us bouncing straight back up. Shearer (if he stays) needs time, the club needs stability, and to live within it's means. No more 100k a week players. On a side note, I though our fans where great today, only saw one fat geordie crying

yeah. i think that newcastle need to keep with one manager. and to not go behind his back or anything. i was actually impressed with the fans. still singing their hearts out. i dont think there at that many fans who would be there like that. boro fans were silent. i do feel sorry for the fans more than anyone tbh though

TomWilkoLFC;5310103

biggest team in the north east though. and do have a huge fan base

They're a "bigger" club than Sunderland and 'Boro, but once again, neither of them are 'massive' clubs.

Newcastle do have a large fan base yet their average attendance was only 48K this season, 4K smaller than capacity. 2K (ish) of that may be because of away supporters but there must be atleast 2K empty seats in the Newcastle end, which IMO, for a "massive club" with "the best supporters" isn't very impressive.

Paddy_o_furniture;5310106

Commercially Newcastle are a big club which is what tends to matter, … Commercially Newcastle are a big club which is what tends to matter, surely you as a "business man" understand that

Why does being a commercially big club matter?

Win trophies > Being a commercially big club

The JFK;5310121

They're a "bigger" club than Sunderland and 'Boro, but once again, … They're a "bigger" club than Sunderland and 'Boro, but once again, neither of them are 'massive' clubs.Newcastle do have a large fan base yet their average attendance was only 48K this season, 4K smaller than capacity. 2K (ish) of that may be because of away supporters but there must be atleast 2K empty seats in the Newcastle end, which IMO, for a "massive club" with "the best supporters" isn't very impressive.

they do not have the best supporters. other clubs have that but thay do have really good fans. much better than the ones of most other clubs

hahahahahahahaha any team that starts with lovelyhands and viduka in a scrap to avoud relegation deserves literally everything they get. big alan shearer hadn't a clue wot to do today apart from fix his suit. excellent.

ants97;5310321

hahahahahahahaha any team that starts with lovelyhands and viduka in a … hahahahahahahaha any team that starts with lovelyhands and viduka in a scrap to avoud relegation deserves literally everything they get. big alan shearer hadn't a clue wot to do today apart from fix his suit. excellent.

spiderman and collocini can get a hair cut.

smith and owen, burnt-out has beens, season ticket at a&e

duff - wasted talent, someone from pl will have him, otherwise celtic

the defence, useless. taylor to l'pool.

nufc = lufc, lcfc, cafc, stfc, cafc, etc

Firstly, I just want to say... LOL.

Secondly, Villa were pretty average yesterday but the barcodes couldn't string anything together and didn't show any real urgency or desire to save themselves.

I think they need to keep Shearer, re-group and we'll see you back in the Premiership in a couple of years time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions