Groups

Newcastle v Chelsea tomorrow

Score predictions please

Mine as a toon fan is 2-1 to newcastle

(chelsea are idiots see they put ina bid for 80m for messi)

Daniel

61 Comments

Also as a geordie I recon we'll stuff em' .... Er 1-0!:thumbsup:

Banned

lol. hope chelsea win. takes the premership to the last game

hope the geordies beat them, then the titles man utd's

Oh and it's newcastle v chelsea ;-)

Banned

C'MON THE TOONS! ... as a totally neutral Man United supporter :whistling:

Original Poster

souljacker;2025779

hope the geordies beat them, then the titles man utd's :)Oh and it's … hope the geordies beat them, then the titles man utd's :)Oh and it's newcastle v chelsea ;-)

i did it alphabetically

but fi you insist

Never knew you was a Toon fan, Dan
    Always been one of my other teams
    I did smile at KK's press conference when he said it was hard for players and staff to want to win cos it'd help them lot from Trafford :giggle: He's not bitter at all
    Heart and head say 1-1, but i'd prefer Chelsea to win in the vain hope that Brucey and Wigan won't do Taggart a favour next week.......

YOO;2025772

lol. hope chelsea win. takes the premership to the last game

agree with you again yoo - chelsea - 3-1

cant stand kevin keegan - never forgiven him from 1977 - never bothered all season as he knew he was leaving - turned it on for euro cup to get the glory - and i know for a fact phil neal give him black eye afterwards happy memories
    he will never come back to anfield - we wouldnt have him

Original Poster

boydent999;2025789

Never knew you was a Toon fan, Dan :)Always been one of my other teamsI … Never knew you was a Toon fan, Dan :)Always been one of my other teamsI did smile at KK's press conference when he said it was hard for players and staff to want to win cos it'd help them lot from Trafford :giggle: He's not bitter at all :)Heart and head say 1-1, but i'd prefer Chelsea to win in the vain hope that Brucey and Wigan won't do Taggart a favour next week.......

Have been a Man U fan since birth but last year i thought meh i want to change teams -so i picked newcastle -- bad choice lol changed int he season they started terribly but i stuck with them and now they own

Long live king kev

p.s Newcastle are going to buy Thierry Henry so he will be back in England on a good team and starting instead of on the bench at barcelona

Banned

holly100;2025792

agree with you again yoo - chelsea - 3-1cant stand kevin keegan - never … agree with you again yoo - chelsea - 3-1cant stand kevin keegan - never forgiven him from 1977 - never bothered all season as he knew he was leaving - turned it on for euro cup to get the glory - and i know for a fact phil neal give him black eye afterwards happy memorieshe will never come back to anfield - we wouldnt have him

lol. win puts the pressure on man united. and wigan need the points lol. will be good games now. and chlsea are looking realyl good to

dandoc2;2025785

i did it alphabeticallybut fi you insist

be funny if that's how the premier league done the fixtures, arsenal would be at home every game;-)

dandoc2;2025804

Have been a Man U fan since birth but last year i thought meh i want to … Have been a Man U fan since birth but last year i thought meh i want to change teams -so i picked newcastle -- bad choice lol changed int he season they started terribly but i stuck with them and now they ownLong live king kevp.s Newcastle are going to buy Thierry Henry so he will be back in England on a good team and starting instead of on the bench at barcelona

i'm not having a go here but how can you suddenly decide to change teams? Are you a big football fan? I can't imagine ever changing teams and i don't know anyone who is seriously into football who would do the same

Banned

I hope Chelsea win.

2 Reasons.

1. It makes sure Newcastle stay below Spurs.
    2. Chelsea will lose the title on goal difference. Cruel huh!:evil:

Otherwise, Newcastle would have got my support!!!

Original Poster

souljacker;2025822

i'm not having a go here but how can you suddenly decide to change teams? … i'm not having a go here but how can you suddenly decide to change teams? Are you a big football fan? I can't imagine ever changing teams and i don't know anyone who is seriously into football who would do the same

Lol it sounds stupid but i was sick of Man U winning

Everyone seems to support man u down here and its different saying you support newcastle

And i liked newcastle as they always seemed the underdog - plus they had owen and martins my 2 fav players so it made sense

got to agree with souljacker - how can you change your team? - especially to the skunks

Banned

YOO;2025805

lol. win puts the pressure on man united. and wigan need the points lol. … lol. win puts the pressure on man united. and wigan need the points lol. will be good games now. and chlsea are looking realyl good to

Wigan dont need the points though! They are safe aren't they?

Banned

guv;2025853

Wigan dont need the points though! They are safe aren't they?

dont actually know lol. but they are rubish anyway so man u will beat the **** out of them

Banned

dandoc2;2025846

Lol it sounds stupid but i was sick of Man U winning Everyone seems to … Lol it sounds stupid but i was sick of Man U winning Everyone seems to support man u down here and its different saying you support newcastleAnd i liked newcastle as they always seemed the underdog - plus they had owen and martins my 2 fav players so it made sense

So whats wrong in supporting your local team? Palace need your support!!!!

guv;2025842

I hope Chelsea win. 2 Reasons.1. It makes sure Newcastle stay below … I hope Chelsea win. 2 Reasons.1. It makes sure Newcastle stay below Spurs.2. Chelsea will lose the title on goal difference. Cruel huh!:evil:Otherwise, Newcastle would have got my support!!!

I hate you sometimes you know Guv

Original Poster

guv;2025869

So whats wrong in supporting your local team? Palace need your support!!!!

ha ha ha

that is all

Banned

boydent999;2025872

I hate you sometimes you know Guv

He he - you know it makes logical sense!!!!

So where does your support lie here? I know you like Newcastle - but I think I also know you hate Man Yoo. I would have thought you'd be thinking along the same lines as me here?

On this Guv, has to be Chelsea, Toon will have to do without my support here.
    Will make for a great final day, otherwise......it'll be a long summer with them lot gloating, tv, press, oh man, my head hurts already :-(

Banned

dandoc2;2025884

ha ha ha that is all

If Palace win today and then get through the play offs, you could well be setting of down the road to see your local team in the Prem. Nothing wrong in that?

Banned

boydent999;2025903

On this Guv, has to be Chelsea, Toon will have to do without my support … On this Guv, has to be Chelsea, Toon will have to do without my support here.Will make for a great final day, otherwise......it'll be a long summer with them lot gloating, tv, press, oh man, my head hurts already :-(

Ha ha. At least you dont live in London where most of their fans come from!!!!

There are a few around these parts mind, quite a few.
    Mind, summat i remember last summer, really vividly which was a shock, a kid walking down the street here wearing a Chelsea shirt. I had to do a double take.

Original Poster

guv;2025905

If Palace win today and then get through the play offs, you could well be … If Palace win today and then get through the play offs, you could well be setting of down the road to see your local team in the Prem. Nothing wrong in that?

not really a local team for me its quite a distance to get to palace - like 1 hour or so

The only time id go if they did get through would be to watch them lose to newcastle

Banned

boydent999;2025916

There are a few around these parts mind, quite a few.Mind, summat i … There are a few around these parts mind, quite a few.Mind, summat i remember last summer, really vividly which was a shock, a kid walking down the street here wearing a Chelsea shirt. I had to do a double take.

Now that is sad. But no sadder than a Londoner wearing a Man U shirt. To be fair, it just sums up the type of support they have!

Having said that, I would expect to see lots of Chelsea and Ars*nal shirts around here. We'll I do, but it doesnt out number the number of Spurs shirts I see either! So dads can influence their kids away from the dark side!!!!

Banned

dandoc2;2025928

not really a local team for me its quite a distance to get to palace - … not really a local team for me its quite a distance to get to palace - like 1 hour or so

I thought you lived in Croydon?

dandoc2;2025928

The only time id go if they did get through would be to watch them lose … The only time id go if they did get through would be to watch them lose to newcastle

Lol that made me smile

I would like to see Newcastle stuff Chelsea, Drogba to miss several golden opportunites, chuck his dummy in the dirt like the big cry baby he is, throw a major strop that gets him a red card.

cicobuff;2025986

I would like to see Newcastle stuff Chelsea, Drogba to miss several … I would like to see Newcastle stuff Chelsea, Drogba to miss several golden opportunites, chuck his dummy in the dirt like the big cry baby he is, throw a major strop that gets him a red card.

Kinda ironic that given your avatar. Commodore used to sponsor Chelsea

Banned

boydent999;2025992

Ha ha. Great minds and all that!!!!!

boydent999;2025992

Sadly yeah, that avatar has nothing to do with Commodore's sponsorship of Chelski..more my love of old skool Commodore 64 & Amiga.

Man Utd fan since I was a little nipper.

cicobuff;2025986

I would like to see Newcastle stuff Chelsea, Drogba to miss several … I would like to see Newcastle stuff Chelsea, Drogba to miss several golden opportunites, chuck his dummy in the dirt like the big cry baby he is, throw a major strop that gets him a red card.

couldn't agree more :-D

Newcastle 2 - Chelski 2

Martins' '33 The Drogba '58

Owen '71 Essien ' 59

[COLOR="Gray"] Lampard Miss Pen ' 90+6[/COLOR]

holly100;2025792

agree with you again yoo - chelsea - 3-1cant stand kevin keegan - never … agree with you again yoo - chelsea - 3-1cant stand kevin keegan - never forgiven him from 1977 - never bothered all season as he knew he was leaving - turned it on for euro cup to get the glory - and i know for a fact phil neal give him black eye afterwards happy memorieshe will never come back to anfield - we wouldnt have him

Christ! You don't hold a grudge!

Original Poster

guv;2025947

I thought you lived in Croydon?

sutton but its still a trek to go by bus

Banned

dandoc2;2026544

sutton but its still a trek to go by bus

So go by train! Only takes 20 minutes from Sutton to Norwood Jn!!!!!

Right, thats Palace's newest fan sorted....:p

QUOTE=cicobuff;2026013]Sadly yeah, that avatar has nothing to do with Commodore's sponsorship of Chelski..more my love of old skool Commodore 64 & Amiga.

Man Utd fan since I was a little nipper.[/QUOTE]

Since last week then :whistling:

maxtweenie;2026753

QUOTE=cicobuff;2026013]Sadly yeah, that avatar has nothing to do with … QUOTE=cicobuff;2026013]Sadly yeah, that avatar has nothing to do with Commodore's sponsorship of Chelski..more my love of old skool Commodore 64 & Amiga.Man Utd fan since I was a little nipper.

Since last week then :whistling:[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, I guess I led myself into that one Since the mid 70`s!

cicobuff;2027236

Since last week then :whistling:

Ha ha, I guess I led myself into that one Since the mid 70`s![/QUOTE]

At least you remember them before 1993. Most 'fans' don't lol.

I've been going to Stamford Bridge since 1974. I remember all the **** times in the 80's so every trophy's a bonus to me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s44
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      4. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22

See more discussions