Newitts?

Found 25th Jan 2009
Has anyone ever used Newitts?

They have something I want and it is cheap as chips but I have never heard of them...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Yep a few times, don't have a bad word to say against them on quidco too.

I used them few weeks ago for a Wii game - It came within the week wrapped in plastic not a Jiffy bag but no problems and with free postage what can you say - But I'd use again.

Original Poster

JimmyW;4182726

Yep a few times, don't have a bad word to say against them on quidco … Yep a few times, don't have a bad word to say against them on quidco too.

That is good to know, cheers.

what is it that you are buying? (sorry for being nosy)

chris_b;4182770

what is it that you are buying? (sorry for being nosy)

Yeah, go on. What is it? (I'm not sorry, I AM nosey)

Original Poster

I am looking to buy the 2009 lions top, and it is £15 cheaper on here than anywhere else, which makes me think it may not be the real deal....

andrewnclark;4182877

I am looking to buy the 2009 lions top, and it is £15 cheaper on here … I am looking to buy the 2009 lions top, and it is £15 cheaper on here than anywhere else, which makes me think it may not be the real deal....

Oh. Bit of an anti-climax. lol

All good

Well respected company, been around for years and based in York, not to far from me.
I use them on a regular basis and even pick my orders up from them myself.

I ordered some reebork gloves a few weeks back, and got sent a different brand gloves (goldstar or something like that).

Didnt bother me much because it was so cheap - but worth pointing out.

They supplied the items for the tesco or sainsburys school sports vouchers and we received good quality goods - no problems.

Once a long time ago, no problems.
Post a comment
@
    Text