Groups

Newitts?

Has anyone ever used Newitts?

They have something I want and it is cheap as chips but I have never heard of them...

12 Comments

Yep a few times, don't have a bad word to say against them on quidco too.

I used them few weeks ago for a Wii game - It came within the week wrapped in plastic not a Jiffy bag but no problems and with free postage what can you say - But I'd use again.

Original Poster

JimmyW;4182726

Yep a few times, don't have a bad word to say against them on quidco … Yep a few times, don't have a bad word to say against them on quidco too.

That is good to know, cheers.

what is it that you are buying? (sorry for being nosy)

chris_b;4182770

what is it that you are buying? (sorry for being nosy)

Yeah, go on. What is it? (I'm not sorry, I AM nosey)

Original Poster

I am looking to buy the 2009 lions top, and it is £15 cheaper on here than anywhere else, which makes me think it may not be the real deal....

andrewnclark;4182877

I am looking to buy the 2009 lions top, and it is £15 cheaper on here … I am looking to buy the 2009 lions top, and it is £15 cheaper on here than anywhere else, which makes me think it may not be the real deal....

Oh. Bit of an anti-climax. lol

All good

Well respected company, been around for years and based in York, not to far from me.
    I use them on a regular basis and even pick my orders up from them myself.

I ordered some reebork gloves a few weeks back, and got sent a different brand gloves (goldstar or something like that).

Didnt bother me much because it was so cheap - but worth pointing out.

They supplied the items for the tesco or sainsburys school sports vouchers and we received good quality goods - no problems.

Once a long time ago, no problems.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1625
      2. word survey912
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions