Just a heads up... newlooks website now sells kidswear online

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Cool about time, thanx for the heads up

yay! good stuff

fanx.

Is it me or the 2-6 year girls clothes range seem suitable only for teen girls or young adults?:thinking:

Marina;5180692

Is it me or the 2-6 year girls clothes range seem suitable only for teen … Is it me or the 2-6 year girls clothes range seem suitable only for teen girls or young adults?:thinking:

thats becuase they grow up so quick....... my 2 year old told me she wanted to watch hannah montana yesterday!

MinstrelMan;5180719

thats becuase they grow up so quick....... my 2 year old told me she … thats becuase they grow up so quick....... my 2 year old told me she wanted to watch hannah montana yesterday!

Aww!! my 3 year old is such a baby, that I am starting to get worried now.:oops: But the 5 year old is a right missy:-D

Oh that's well cool - I only knew one store that did the kids clothes and then they stopped so thought they had discontinued the range.

They have some really nice stuff, I particularly like the boys range

Thanks OP

I thought the girls ranges look for more teen girls,some of the boys clothes was just ok.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5183485

I thought the girls ranges look for more teen girls,some of the boys … I thought the girls ranges look for more teen girls,some of the boys clothes was just ok.

Yeah went on the website and the stuff wasn't nearly as nice as they had instore - and wet-look leggings for 7 year olds, that's just wrong!

Mrs.Z;5187756

Yeah went on the website and the stuff wasn't nearly as nice as they had … Yeah went on the website and the stuff wasn't nearly as nice as they had instore - and wet-look leggings for 7 year olds, that's just wrong!

I saw those really purple ones too,they really not ideal,I wnat my 6 yr old to look 6,not 12+.

I'll pop instore sometime to have a closer look at the boyswear.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5188223

I saw those really purple ones too,they really not ideal,I wnat my 6 yr … I saw those really purple ones too,they really not ideal,I wnat my 6 yr old to look 6,not 12+.I'll pop instore sometime to have a closer look at the boyswear.

Glad some peeps agree :thumbsup:

I don't know what their instore range is like these days - it was about 2 years ago my local store stocked it and I got a few really nice items, a lovely jacket especially
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51453
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions