Newly Installed CDA oven instruction are staying the metal casing of the appliance has been coated with a preservative to be removed "during installation" with non-abrassive steel cleaner, ??!! Am I expected to actually take it out and start cleanin

Found 2nd Aug
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I would have thought it’s a antibacterial coating which they are covering their ass over
PurrlineBargain3 m ago

I would have thought it’s a antibacterial coating which they are covering t …I would have thought it’s a antibacterial coating which they are covering their ass over

Do u think it be safe to just clean the inside and just use it as normal, don't really wanna have to pull it all out before even using it etc
Don't you just heat the oven up hot ?
're read, I think it's only the outside front panel you need to clean in case it tarnishes I guess.
thebiggishman8 m ago

Do u think it be safe to just clean the inside and just use it as normal, …Do u think it be safe to just clean the inside and just use it as normal, don't really wanna have to pull it all out before even using it etc

Give them a ring in the morning 8:30 044 (0)1949 862012
Don’t forget to register your 5yr warranty, they screwed me over
kester7644 m ago

're read, I think it's only the outside front panel you need to clean in …'re read, I think it's only the outside front panel you need to clean in case it tarnishes I guess.

Thanks mate, it's just the way they casualty throw out the idea that you need to do something but aren't very clear what it is
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants