Groups
    EXPIRED

New/Refurbished Laptop needed urgently! Budget of £400

Hi everyone!

Interested in getting a new laptop with a budget of £400 max! Been looking in the usual shops PC World, Comet, Staples, Tesco etc but they all seem to be featuring the new Intel Pentium Dual Core processors - which I'm not too keen of.

Preferably looking at a Core 2 Duo and min of 250GB HDD and 2GB RAM.

Another little thing I would like is for it to look quite good - I like the style of the Acers, and Dell Studios.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions - they would definitely be appreciated!

3 Comments

These are reconditioned laptops, and use topcashback for approx 2.5% cashback, and there might be some code for reducing price

dixons.co.uk/mar…853

Can I ask why your avoiding the Pentiums? A new Pentium is just a Core 2 Duo with some of the cache removed...

How about an acer 5920g with a T7500 2.2ghz C2D CPU, 3 gig ram, 250 gig HD, HD-DVD Rom, geforce 8600GT graphics with 512mb ram, and a further 2 years on the warranty.. for £400.. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861346
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1315
      3. word association Game73944485
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927360

See more discussions