News from Hollywood

Found 29th Jul
The actress formally known as Mini Driver has just announced a multi-million dollar sponsorship deal, and will now be known as

"Lexus SUV Driver".
You are now free to groan, or throw coffee cups at your screen.
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Heard that had fallen through and she had been poached by UBER - UBER DRIVER!
I’ll send here some basic tools as a gift! She can then be known as a Screw Driver.
34528793-2QrGp.jpg
fanpages30 m ago

[Image]

Golf Driver Driver just sounds silly.
BMW are fuming, they have just realised all the free publicity they have lost out on.
Edited by: "Gentle_Giant" 29th Jul
fanpages2 m ago

If such alliteration was good enough for Zsa Zsa Gabor, Boutros …If such alliteration was good enough for Zsa Zsa Gabor, Boutros Boutros-Ghali &, arguably, Edward Woodward, it should also be good enough for Volkswagen.

Edward Woodward had to go too far
(Reinstating my previous comment)

If such alliteration was good enough for Zsa Zsa Gabor, Boutros Boutros-Ghali &, arguably, Edward Woodward, it should also be good enough for Volkswagen

deeky3 m ago

Edward Woodward had to go too far

He had a bad case of anadiplosis & epanalepsis. It wasn't his fault. I blame his parents.
Edited by: "fanpages" 29th Jul
I don't think any celebrity endorsement will top Tony Hancock agreeing to be named after 4 parts of the human body.
Saturn2 m ago

I don't think any celebrity endorsement will top Tony Hancock agreeing to …I don't think any celebrity endorsement will top Tony Hancock agreeing to be named after 4 parts of the human body.

Han shot first.
john2020md please save us
Saturn7 h, 28 m ago

I don't think any celebrity endorsement will top Tony Hancock agreeing to …I don't think any celebrity endorsement will top Tony Hancock agreeing to be named after 4 parts of the human body.

I never understood the thinking behind the parents of a child in school.

Their surname was Pullin and they decided to call the baby boy Richard. So everyone called him Dick Pullin.
mastablasta1 h, 39 m ago

I never understood the thinking behind the parents of a child in school. …I never understood the thinking behind the parents of a child in school. Their surname was Pullin and they decided to call the baby boy Richard. So everyone called him Dick Pullin.

You think that is bad, we had a kid called "Simeon" (pronounced "Simian"); right, no monkey jokes going to be made about HIM.

While on the subject of middle class morons; my aunt was with my cousin waiting for one of his vaccines, and the child in front of them was called "Damocles" .

I bet he had a really pleasant childhood.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants