+1

stefor;5865459

Thank god a happy ending for once.

Foxy102;5865486

+1

+2

Banned

thats cool...

wonder how many hours he was missing to get all the way to the other side of town?

5 year olds are funny

Original Poster

casparwhite;5865585

thats cool...wonder how many hours he was missing to get all the way to … thats cool...wonder how many hours he was missing to get all the way to the other side of town?5 year olds are funny

They said he was last seen at 9.30 this morning! :w00t:
    I wouldn't know whether to beat him or hug him LOL!!!!
    Can't imagine what the family have been going through today, especially how the world is nowadays...

Mrs.Z;5865709

They said he was last seen at 9.30 this morning! :w00t:I wouldn't know … They said he was last seen at 9.30 this morning! :w00t:I wouldn't know whether to beat him or hug him LOL!!!!Can't imagine what the family have been going through today, especially how the world is nowadays...

+1

glad it was a happy ending for a change

was praying this would have a happy ending and so glad it has they must be so relieved thank god he is ok.

glad the young lad was found.

i live in marton, middlesbrough but this young lad lives in marton manor about 5 mins down the road from marton.

and he wasnt found on the other side of town take a right at the crossroads at stewarts park about a 20 min walk (if that) down ladgate lane(i think) and on the other side of the railway bridge is berwick hills

Me thinks he followed someone a friend or stranger

Banned

wulshaz;5865949

was praying this would have a happy ending and so glad it has they must … was praying this would have a happy ending and so glad it has they must be so relieved thank god he is ok.

when did you first hear about it?

I heard about 4pm, so glad he's home safe

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;5866573

I heard about 4pm, so glad he's home safe

where did you hear it from?

im just wondering how long he was missing for before the alarm was raised.... and when he was found.....i can only find news reports from 7 this evening?

casparwhite;5866163

when did you first hear about it?

heard about lunchtime when i woke up and he had already been missing since the morning such a worrying time.

Great that there was a happy ending. Little Bug**r. He will have had no idea just how worried everyone would be. Maybe he wants to be an explorer when he grows up...

Original Poster

casparwhite;5866685

where did you hear it from?im just wondering how long he was missing for … where did you hear it from?im just wondering how long he was missing for before the alarm was raised.... and when he was found.....i can only find news reports from 7 this evening?

They were broadcasting on local new and radio quickly and it went national on Sky News at about 3pm

siwrath;5866147

glad the young lad was found.i live in marton, middlesbrough but this … glad the young lad was found.i live in marton, middlesbrough but this young lad lives in marton manor about 5 mins down the road from marton.and he wasnt found on the other side of town take a right at the crossroads at stewarts park about a 20 min walk (if that) down ladgate lane(i think) and on the other side of the railway bridge is berwick hillsMe thinks he followed someone a friend or stranger

worrying isnt it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions