Groups

Newsgroups, Clients, Etc

I use to use Usenet, but was years ago.
    Now just wondering about starting to use newsgroups again so what would people recommend?

4 Comments

Go for ]astraweb for the server mate unbelievable value :thumbsup: The unlimited dsl plan ($11 a month) is the dogs dangly bits lol and currently 407 day retention with 20 connections and ssl too.:-D

robc11;6415946

Go for ]astraweb for the server mate unbelievable value :thumbsup: The … Go for ]astraweb for the server mate unbelievable value :thumbsup: The unlimited dsl plan ($11 a month) is the dogs dangly bits lol and currently 407 day retention with 20 connections and ssl too.:-D

The $11 the poster is on about can be found at:

news.astraweb.com/spe…tml

Enjoy

xmal

Original Poster

thanks both of you, rep left.
    just not sure if i can justify £7 per month, im trying to think how much i would actually use it.

I use the Astraweb PAYG service, you pay $25 for 180GB and it lasts forever, well untill you have reached that limit , then you can just top your account up with another 180Gb, works out better for me as i dont like paying monthly when i might not use the service.

Regards Billyhl
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions