Found 21st Dec 2008
Hi all,

We have two other close friend couples coming to ours for a newyears party.

We are having a meal and drinks etc.

Then we want to play a few party games to have a really good laugh! (hopefully!)

We have bought the Channel four game wife swap......its not what your all thinking....abit like Mr & Mrs the Tv programme(showing my age now!)
we would really appreciate any other ideas on how to get the evening swinging(its starting to sound even dodgier !!!

all ideas considered!

Jas & sarah

23 Comments

sounds like u got a few ideas in ur head allready

Get stripped down to ya undies and play strip poker....especially if the other fella is one hunky piece of meat!!

how about strip poker

lol.....

Original Poster

Its not what it sounds...........our two girls, 41/2 and 6 and friends kids 9 10 and 12 are there.
Its fancy dress also.................just wanted a few fun games to play while the kids are running riot.........no wierdo stuff!:)

numbnut;3830053

Its not what it sounds...........our two girls, 41/2 and 6 and friends … Its not what it sounds...........our two girls, 41/2 and 6 and friends kids 9 10 and 12 are there.Its fancy dress also.................just wanted a few fun games to play while the kids are running riot.........no wierdo stuff!:)

doctors and nurses ?

Lulu'sMammy;3830026

Get stripped down to ya undies and play strip poker....especially if the … Get stripped down to ya undies and play strip poker....especially if the other fella is one hunky piece of meat!!

you are positively incorrigible

numbnut;3830053

Its not what it sounds...........our two girls, 41/2 and 6 and friends … Its not what it sounds...........our two girls, 41/2 and 6 and friends kids 9 10 and 12 are there.Its fancy dress also.................just wanted a few fun games to play while the kids are running riot.........no wierdo stuff!:)

Lock the kids in the shed, then get down to ya undies Lol!

raptorcigs;3830062

you are positively incorrigible

What? Lol x

suggest a six -some and if any one says your a perv , say you were only joking ,its a win win situation lol

nickleicester;3830085

suggest a six -some and if any one says your a perv , say you were only … suggest a six -some and if any one says your a perv , say you were only joking ,its a win win situation lol

You got a spare place on new years eve? Me and you are on the same wave length...but bagsy, i get to wear a scarf with my knickers!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;3830099

You got a spare place on new years eve? Me and you are on the same wave … You got a spare place on new years eve? Me and you are on the same wave length...but bagsy, i get to wear a scarf with my knickers!

Just a minute you two...............can we get back on the subject here!!!
:whistling:

sorry no knickers allowed

nickleicester;3830117

sorry no knickers allowed

Oh poo, what is allowed?

numbnut;3830116

Just a minute you two...............can we get back on the subject … Just a minute you two...............can we get back on the subject here!!!:whistling:

We are the only ones, who gave you good positive ideas lol!

charades and ill read scriptures from the bible yippee lol

alot of thread spoiling here...op is looking for help not sexual innuendos.

acecatcher3;3830145

alot of thread spoiling here...op is looking for help not sexual … alot of thread spoiling here...op is looking for help not sexual innuendos.

Get out mongo

sorry how about a dvd game ?

nickleicester;3830140

charades and ill read scriptures from the bible yippee lol

Woop woop, happy days!

get a fruit bowl and you all put ur car keys in, then the girls choose the keys, u pair up and let the lube fly

nickleicester;3830154

sorry how about a dvd game ?

or a DVDA game

Original Poster

Well I was asking for it really wasnt I?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch11
    2. Amazon account for Alexa only33
    3. Xbox 360 Games with Gold11
    4. Charge Back From A Betting Account11

See more discussions