Found 29th Nov 2009
Hi Guys

So what is it? Just a newsgroup seearch engine? I have a news server with ( it claims) hundreds of days storage yet I can never find anything that newzbin lists? Do you click on a link in Newzbin or something to find the file in your newsgroup?

Ta

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

astraweb account for example? do you have sth like it? sth you paid for and it gave u say 150gb of DL data?

Shhh! TIZ A SECWET

do you have a news reader installed and configured with your server details?

Original Poster

yes, no probs with my news reader. just can't work out how newzbin interacs

What Is Your News Reader?

Original Poster

grabit

Not Used Them I Use Altbinz

Download an NZB file and open it in GrabIt. Providing you've configured GrabIt correctly you'll see files downloading. Once it's finished you'll likely be left with a load of PAR and RAR files.. then you extract and voila.. your files are ready to use.

yeah i don't have a newzbin account, so can't be sure, I use binsearch or newsleach both of which will generate a .nzb file for you from the search results. then that is loaded with my news reader.

slyck.com/New…ide

bruffterman;7049735

yeah i don't have a newzbin account, so can't be sure, I use binsearch or … yeah i don't have a newzbin account, so can't be sure, I use binsearch or newsleach .

Want one?

Newzbin.. Its invite only.. Check out Nzb Matrix, and then if youre lucky enough to have a Virgin media connection, use their free 7 day binaries newsgroup access..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Camera lens55
    2. amazon echo idiots guide56
    3. Whey protien625
    4. Anyone used/heard of the website "Venture Direct"?1518

See more discussions