Groups

Newzbin invite..

Hi all, just delved into the murky depths of usenet and have suddenly realised it's not quite as simple as search & download :O... would anyone be be kind enough to help me out with getting a newzbin invite? If so I'd be eternally grateful!!

Thanks

9 Comments

pm email address

Banned

alot are like that but i thought usenet was just a pay monthly one

stick in the public sector or demoniod if you want to feel part of something as their accepting new peoples at the minute

theres even sites that the users cant talk about as they lose account if found doing so on forums and such like but i feel ive said to much already:-D

Original Poster

fwibble;5560334

pm email address

Done :thumbsup:

churchill;5560355

alot are like that but i thought usenet was just a pay monthly one stick … alot are like that but i thought usenet was just a pay monthly one stick in the public sector or demoniod if you want to feel part of something as their accepting new peoples at the minutetheres even sites that the users cant talk about as they lose account if found doing so on forums and such like but i feel ive said to much already:-D

Blimey.. sounds a bit like fightclub :w00t:

invite sent

Original Poster

fwibble;5560466

invite sent

Rep'd - there should be more people about like your good self :thumbsup:

hi there can i also please have a newzbin invite. i am also new to nzb, so far its been excellent.

What's the difference between newzbin and astraweb that I am signed up to?

You can search + browse Newsgroups create NZBs at binsearch.net if that helps

I got a few Torrentleech ones if anyone wants one? I know its not the same thing but its fast and works lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV67
      2. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      3. Does the app aznog still work?11
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1313

See more discussions