Newzbin Invites Thread

Banned 10 replies
Found 27th Mar 2008
Seems like a good idea

I would be happy to invite a few peeps to Newzbin being as though you need to be invited now

PM me if you would like an invite

PS. just incase peeps dont know you can use your Newzbin account on Newzxxx too

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

never heard of it

Original Poster Banned

sassie;1787617

never heard of it

Its a site for gettin files for Usenet account

Had 2 people PM me already

I have 3 invites left

And do you get something out of it? Or do you just have spare invites?

[QUOTE=emmajk42;1787953]And do you get something out of it? [QUOTE]

Just a warm feeling inside :thumbsup:

Cheers OP - rep left

Shima

If you have friends you'd like to introduce, then what better way to send them an invitation via email?

We can automate this process for you - enter the email address you would like to send an invitation to, and they will receive an email with further instructions.

At this time you do not receive rewards/incentives for inviting users into Newzbin, but the fact that you have invited the user will be stored for future reference, and we may do some sort of credit reward system in the future

Please note, you are responsible for the people you invite to a certain degree. If any member you invite starts producing chargebacks or is found to be providing fraudulent card details, we reserve the right to ban both them and you - so please only invite people you know/trust.

stora;1787988

Please note, you are responsible for the people you invite to a certain … Please note, you are responsible for the people you invite to a certain degree. If any member you invite starts producing chargebacks or is found to be providing fraudulent card details, we reserve the right to ban both them and you - so please only invite people you know/trust.

That is the reason I wouldn't give out invites to total stranger on here. I can easily see a newb doing a chargeback when they realise they can't download the files of the site directly.
Its too risky, especially as I have over a 1200 days of credit which I would loose!

MoneySavingG;1788219

That is the reason I wouldn't give out invites to total stranger on here. … That is the reason I wouldn't give out invites to total stranger on here. I can easily see a newb doing a chargeback when they realise they can't download the files of the site directly.

Agreed:thumbsup:

MoneySavingG;1788219

I have over a 1200 days of credit which I would loose!

How did you get that amount of credit if you don't mind me asking:?

Original Poster Banned

Ah well, all 5 invites sent, enjoy peeps

barneydog;1788465

Agreed:thumbsup:How did you get that amount of credit if you don't mind … Agreed:thumbsup:How did you get that amount of credit if you don't mind me asking:?

I am a editor, and built up that before they stopped giving away a free access and a extra day on top of that.

Hi guys,
I know this is a long shot on an old thread but I was wondering if anyone had a spare invite they could kindly send my way please?
Thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions