Nexbox A95 just died - So what's the best replacement TV box for running Kodi?

Found 26th Jan
Managed to burn out my box by plugging in the wrong power source. Need to find a replacement. Anyone have any recommendations. Only want it for running Kodi. TIA!
Community Updates
AskElectronics
7 Comments
A firestick. Runs Kodi super smoothly and other apps are easily sideloaded.
+1 for Firestick but you need a decent wi-fi
Firestick here also.
Firesticks are tolerable if you're OK with comparatively mediocre performance and severely limited connectivity options, and £40. If £17 is nearer your budget, consider a notably higher performance item with excellent connectivity at £16.99 delivered ex-UK ebay.co.uk/itm…541 just don't expect Amazon CS & Amazon upselling.
The firestick is junk for kodi, an amlogic based box running libreelec will significantly out perform anything side of £100, don't slum it with a second rate firestick.
Did you manage to get libreelec running on nexbox by any chance? I have A95x and can't get to run
AndyRoyd26th Jan

Firesticks are tolerable if you're OK with comparatively mediocre …Firesticks are tolerable if you're OK with comparatively mediocre performance and severely limited connectivity options, and £40. If £17 is nearer your budget, consider a notably higher performance item with excellent connectivity at £16.99 delivered ex-UK https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/none-of-that-firestick-rubbish/192303801541 just don't expect Amazon CS & Amazon upselling.

Water Flosser ? Although it does amaze me the amount of people who recommend Firesticks which are awful compared to an android TV box with twice the tech spec at half the price and none of that sideloading nonsense
Edited by: "chocci" 30th Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants