Nexbox A95X Gamepad reccomendations please?

I recently bought a Nexbox A95X android tvbox for my nephew from Banggood courtesy of a deal on here and I'm looking to buy a suitable compatible gamepad so that he can play games easier and navigate kodi etc, but mainly for gaming.

Ideally I'm looking for a console style controller, as opposed to a remote control type one, if ya know what I mean.
Having shopped around and read reviews, I notice there are compatibility issues with gamepads and various android devices.

So if anyone has a gamepad working on this particular model of android box I'd appreciate to know which one, thanks. Any model, price and where to buy or links to specific ones welcomed, thanks.

My first "ask" on here so thanks in advance to those who take time to read my post, even if you can't help.

3 Comments

I've been through the thread that was posted for the deal for the A95x and people say a wired Xbox 360 remote works fine. I think a ps3 controller will work but have to get an app from the play store to make it work, I think it costs £2.

Original Poster

stec77

I've been through the thread that was posted for the deal for the A95x … I've been through the thread that was posted for the deal for the A95x and people say a wired Xbox 360 remote works fine. I think a ps3 controller will work but have to get an app from the play store to make it work, I think it costs £2.

Ahhh nice one, will have a look at those now, thanks for your reply

Found a review that states a Mars G01 works with it and I have that priced at about £15. I think the 360 controller will be more expensive and might be better built but I think my nephew would prefer wireless.

Yes you would want wireless ideally. Blue tooth might be a better option though, which the Mars does not have.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo22
    2. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827
    3. Are the free antivirus any good?55
    4. Disney descendants duvet22

See more discussions