Expired

Next batch of Tesco Clubcard vouchers

10 replies
Found 26th Mar 2010
I know Tesco's have just sent out their latest batch of Clubcard vouchers but I'm a couple of pounds short still for something that I want to buy in full. Does anyone know how long it will be before the next set of vouchers are sent out?? Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
10 Comments

They are sent out quarterly.

Paddy_o_furniture;8215272

normally true m8 but they are sending them more regularly at the moment because of the double points deal-next batch is first week in may.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;8215272

thank you. By my calculations that makes the next set due around June. Knickers!! Are you allowed to use someone elses vouchers? I was thinking about borrowing a couple of pounds from my mum and then replacing them when my next set arrive?????

May..!

Original Poster

barky;8215304

normally true m8 but they are sending them more regularly at the moment … normally true m8 but they are sending them more regularly at the moment because of the double points deal-next batch is first week in may.

OOooo - that might be ok then. Fingers crossed. Thanks

TheIslander;8215312

thank you. By my calculations that makes the next set due around June. … thank you. By my calculations that makes the next set due around June. Knickers!! Are you allowed to use someone elses vouchers? I was thinking about borrowing a couple of pounds from my mum and then replacing them when my next set arrive?????

Do you have the same surname and address? Because I seem to remember if you are converting vouchers into deals they all need to be the same surname and address.

Original Poster

sickly sweet;8215344

Do you have the same surname and address? Because I seem to remember if … Do you have the same surname and address? Because I seem to remember if you are converting vouchers into deals they all need to be the same surname and address.

No to both I afraid. :x

Yep mine says may, what are you spending them on ?

Original Poster

surfbunny;8215640

Yep mine says may, what are you spending them on ?

Merlin Annual Passes. I was hoping to catch a 50% off deal but it's only been 20% since I have been looking so thought I would try the Tesco route.

my account says:

Your next Clubcard statement will include details of the Clubcard points you have collected by 9th May. You can spend your Clubcard vouchers in-store, online, at tesco.com and Tesco direct or get up to 4x their value with partner rewards. We'll also send you coupons and exclusive offers that we think you'll enjoy.

You will receive a Clubcard statement every quarter in: February, May, August and November.

Does anyone how long they take to credit "bonus points to your Clubcard.. Website said upto 6 weeks, but it any faster?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
  2. word association Game74244916
  3. Add one, leave one game54415442
  4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions