Next delivery

Posted 27th Mar
hello,

just wanted to ask has people received a delivery email from next saying their parcel is in the process of being delivered or not.

they are refunding everyone who's parcel couldn't be delivered so was just wondering if they would send a delivery email or would you just wait and see.

thanks
Community Updates
11 Comments
Had a delivery today
On my account it says tracking not available but that I will receive my order? I will just need to wait and see I guess.
Hope they deliver some of my orders as they had a good sale. But theres isnt a tracking option so you cant even see if its possible the items will be delivered.
Sam9328/03/2020 13:11

Hope they deliver some of my orders as they had a good sale. But theres …Hope they deliver some of my orders as they had a good sale. But theres isnt a tracking option so you cant even see if its possible the items will be delivered.

Same my item was supposed to be delivered in april 11th so don't think i be one of the lucky ones for my item to come hope someone gets a hold of customer service and lets them know most people would like wait
Yeh a few of my items were supposed to be in April. You can't get hold of customer service as they are also slow on refunds at the moment too
Sam9328/03/2020 13:16

Yeh a few of my items were supposed to be in April. You can't get hold of …Yeh a few of my items were supposed to be in April. You can't get hold of customer service as they are also slow on refunds at the moment too

Lets hope they read their Twitter and give us the option
Anyone else received a delivery? Looking unlikely now but my next account has been charged.
fm116631/03/2020 19:39

Anyone else received a delivery? Looking unlikely now but my next account …Anyone else received a delivery? Looking unlikely now but my next account has been charged.

Nope sent them an email and they stated that there unable to hold orders and that today the warehouse are closed so if you haven't received it in 7 days then it be cancelled asked to hold it and they said they can't.
nawabz31/03/2020 19:42

Nope sent them an email and they stated that there unable to hold orders …Nope sent them an email and they stated that there unable to hold orders and that today the warehouse are closed so if you haven't received it in 7 days then it be cancelled asked to hold it and they said they can't.

I understand these orders are not a priority but I’d just like to know whether to expect a delivery. My deliveries from Next sale are hit and miss at the best of times.
fm116631/03/2020 19:51

I understand these orders are not a priority but I’d just like to know w …I understand these orders are not a priority but I’d just like to know whether to expect a delivery. My deliveries from Next sale are hit and miss at the best of times.

Yeah same rather they hold it then go to the fuss of getting refund handed to everyone it saves time and is quicker but we see in 7 days from now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions