next delivery

hi does anyone know how late a next delivery can turn up, im due a parcel today and it hasnt arrived yet, im thinking maybe the snow has stopped them on there travels or they must be very busy.

10 Comments

Is it next day delievery from the post office? Its normally before 1pm

if its with home delivery they deliver up to 8pm.

Original Poster

normally when ive ordered from next its just a guy in a car who brings it.

It depends on the delivery company, every company has different rules and work different hours.

Also did you actually pay for SATURDAY delivery? if you didn't then it's going to me monday at the earliest before it arrives.

pink-ka;7276822

normally when ive ordered from next its just a guy in a car who brings it.

same for me and its usually first thing in the morning.

Have you rang them?

One time I waited in and it got to 4pm and I started to wonder.. 4.30 I called them and there was no record of it being delivered on that day and was told it hadnt even left the warehouse. Love it when that happens..

Original Poster

i didnt pay for saturday delivery and delivery was free, but it said when i ordered it that it would be here saturday and ive done the tracking thing from my email and it says the courier had it at 11am.

ive had parcels delivered by next at 8pm before now

Original Poster

i just rang them and they said its with the couriers and might turn up before 8pm if not will be monday.

Couriers will be flat out this week, i had a HDNL delivery at 5pm today, the snow is really slowing them down as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any advice on mobile networks.67
    2. Which Kodi Add-ons?1719
    3. Sweet Sunday code please33
    4. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?11

See more discussions